*[Enwl-eng] Fw: Less than 48 hours

ENWLine

Jan 1, 2018, 11:44:45 AM1/1/18
to "ENWL-uni"

Help Climate Reality fight for climate action in 2018.

Help Climate Reality speak truth to power in 2018.

Dear Vladimir,

Everyone wants to make a difference in the world. Today, you can and will.

Your support will help Climate Reality fight for climate action in 2018. Every gift made today will help us speak truth to power and advocate for clean energy solutions that will lead us towards a healthy, sustainable future.

 PROTECT OUR PLANET

Our 24 Days of Giving challenge will end tomorrow at midnight.

Please give today to maximize your support for climate action.

Thank you for fighting like our world depends on it.

Ken Berlin
President and CEO
The Climate Reality Project

24 DAYS OF GIVING CHALLENGE

MAKE A DIFFERENCE FOR OUR PLANET with a generous gift

© 2017 The Climate Reality Project

Sent: Sunday, December 31, 2017 4:12 AM
Subject: Less than 48 hours