*[Enwl-eng] Countdown to 5 June: Together,we can #BeatPlasticPollution

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

ENWLine

未讀,
2018年5月17日 上午8:02:282018/5/17
收件者:"ENWL-uni"

View this email in your browser

Every day, more people are joining the fight to #BeatPlasticPollution!

Working alongside powerful partners such as the International Olympics Committee, the French Tennis Open and the Volvo Ocean Race,  UN Environment is spreading the word about how easy it is to live without plastics.

More than 500 events have already been registered for World Environment Day. Register your event today and share with the world what you’re doing for 5 June!

Don't feel like organizing something yourself? Browse our map to find events that are being held in your area.

Register now

Here's a quick look at just a few of the World Environment Day events that have already been registered:

Movie screening Straws and Panel Discussion focussed on the reduction of plastic straw use

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Organized by Azraq
Trash Mapping
Discover hidden trash in your neighbourhood

Tallinn, Estonia

Organized by Let's Do It! Estonia
1st Edition of Cyclothon. A competitive cycling race in the district of Kutch, Gujarat, India, in association with Gujarat Pollution Control Board & IFFCO, Kandla

Gandhidham, Kutch, Gujarat, India

Organized by Gandhidham Cycling Club

Read our latest #BeatPlasticPollution stories

10 ways the world of sport is tackling plastic pollution
Meet James Wakibia, the campaigner behind Kenya's plastic bag ban
#WorldEnvironmentDay             #BeatPlasticPollution

UN Environment, 2018
www.unenvironment.org

Our mailing address is:
worldenvironmentday [at] un.org