*[Enwl-eng] Your input would mean a lot to us

ENWLine

Feb 21, 2019, 6:26:33 AM2/21/19
to "ENWL-uni"

NGA NATIONAL LOGO

Friend,

Thank you for being a part of the NextGen community, for taking on climate change, keeping families together, and electing the youngest, most diverse Congress in our country's history.

We’d like to learn more about you and the issues that matter most to you. Take our two-minute survey and let us know.

In 2019, we have the opportunity to call on our elected representatives to lead on important legislation like the Green New Deal, fight back against the GOP’s racist immigration policies, and help progressive candidates take power at the local and state level.

The only way we can continue to have an impact is through our collective organizing and people power. Will you help us strategize by taking a very short survey?

Thanks,

Olivia Chow
Digital Organizing Director
NextGen Rising