*[Enwl-eng] Win a Signed Copy of Vice President Gore's New Book

1 view

ENWLine

Aug 26, 2017, 12:21:03 PM8/26/17
to "ENWL-uni"

Enter by midnight ET tomorrow for your chance to win a signed copy of the new book An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth to Power.

I hope you saw yesterday’s email about how important the work we’re doing together is in solving the climate crisis. It’s up to activists like you to help spread the word that solutions exist – and that we have remarkable hope for the future.

I also wanted to remind you that our sweepstakes to win a signed copy of former US Vice President Al Gore’s new book, An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth to Power, closes at midnight ET tonight, so support Climate Reality now and be entered to win.

Don’t miss your final chance to take home one of five exclusive signed copies of this important book.

With gratitude,

Ken Berlin
President and CEO
The Climate Reality Project

Enter by midnight ET tomorrow for your chance to win a signed copy of the new book An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth to Power.

Dear Vladimir,

You know the climate crisis is caused by human activity, and over 97 percent of scientists agree. But what’s shocking is this: a new study shows that only 13 percent of Americans understand this fact.

Your support of Climate Reality can help turn the tide. Give to Climate Reality today, and play an integral role in helping change that 13 percent to 100 percent.

As an exclusive bonus, you’ll be entered to win a signed copy of former US Vice President Al Gore’s new book, An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth to Power. But hurry – the sweepstakes ends tomorrow at midnight ET!

ENTER TO WIN

Vladimir, you know the truth about the crisis our planet is facing. Temperatures are increasing, extreme weather events are becoming more intense and frequent, and sea levels are rising – and with the White House in denial about these basic facts, it’s up to you to help us win the conversation on climate.

We must fight today to create a healthy, sustainable tomorrow.

But we can only do it with the support of climate activists like you. Don’t miss your chance to be a part of this crucial movement – and to enter to win a signed copy of the new book An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth to Power.

- Your friends at Climate Reality

PS. The sweepstakes ends in less than 24 hours, so don’t delay! Enter to win a signed copy of Vice President Gore’s book.

WIN A SIGNED COPY OF VICE PRESIDENT GORE'S NEW BOOK

AN INCONVENIENT SEQUEL: TRUTH TO POWER

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and DC, 13 years or older. Begins July 25, 2017 ends August 25, 2017. To enter and for Official Rules, including odds, and prize descriptions visit www.climaterealityproject.org/win.

© 2017 The Climate Reality Project
DONATE

Sent: Friday, August 25, 2017 9:20 PM
Subject: FW: Win a Signed Copy of Vice President Gore's New Book