*[Enwl-eng] Free Download: Extreme Weather and the Climate Crisise-book

ENWLine

Mar 14, 2018, 5:34:22 PM3/14/18
to "ENWL-uni"

Download our new e-book, Extreme Weather and the Climate Crisis: What You Need to Know, to learn how extreme weather events are influenced by the climate crisis and ways you can get involved in the fight for solutions.

DOWNLOAD OUR FREE E-BOOK NOW

Learn how extreme weather events are influenced by the climate crisis – and what you can do.

DOWNLOAD NOW

Dear Vladimir,

Every new year seems to arrive on the heels of another unfortunate climate record set. And 2017’s is among the most startling: Climate-related and other natural disasters caused a staggering $306 billion in total damages in the US, making last year by far the most expensive one on record for disasters in the country.

And globally, in the wake of Hurricanes Maria, Irma, and Harvey, an immensely destructive wildfire season in the American West, and a dire drought in South Africa, one question has been hard to escape: Is the climate crisis making weather more extreme?

The simple answer is yes.

In our new free e-book, Extreme Weather and the Climate Crisis: What You Need to Know, we explain how events like these are influenced by climate change and offer ways you can get involved in the fight for solutions.

DOWNLOAD NOW

We already have the practical, clean-energy solutions to make a real impact and help stop the destruction from extreme weather events from getting ever-worse. Now, we need you to take the next step.

Download our free e-book now to learn more about how our changing climate is making events like torrential rains, floods, heatwaves, hurricanes, the “polar vortex,” and drought more frequent and/or intense – and what you can do about it.

- Your friends at Climate Reality

learn more about HOW THE CLIMATE CRISIS INFLUENCES extreme weatheR EVENTS

download our free e-book now

© 2018 The Climate Reality Project
DONATE

Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2018 10:29 PM