*[Enwl-eng] [can-eecca] Fwd: UN CC:Learn Latest Updates

ENWLine

Oct 7, 2017, 5:33:55 PM10/7/17
to "ENWL-uni"

Dear Readers,

In case you haven't seen our latest UN CC:Learn activities, here's a recap of our most recent highlights: UN CC:e-Learn reaches 100,000 registrations, opening of registrations for climate change and agriculture course, field work in Ethiopia, COP23 preparations, and a story from Malawi.

Click away!

e-Learning Platform and New Course

e-Learning Platform Reaches 100,000 Registrations!

UN CC:e-Learn is proud to share that the UN climate change e-learning platform has reached 100,000 registrations! We appreciate all of our users around the world for their interest in our courses and their continuous support in our goal to promote climate change education as widely as possible. Read more...

Registrations for Climate Change and Agriculture Course are Open!

The United Nations’ Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) on “National Adaptation Plans: Building Climate Resilience in Agriculture” will be accessible on November 13th, through the UN CC:e-Learn platform. The course will allow participants to delve deeper into the nexus of climate change adaptation, agriculture and sustainable development. The MOOC was developed in partnership with FAO, UNDP and UNITARRead more...

UN CC:Learn in the field

Ethiopia Launches the Implementation of its National Climate Change Education Strategy and Priority Actions,  for a climate resilient green economy. Read more…

COP23 Library contains a collection of  publications produced by UN partners which are relevant for the upcoming COP23. Read more…

What do we need in order to be able to live with climate change? UN CC:Learn helps bring solutions through climate change literacy. Watch here…

Story of the Month

Putting Gender on the Agenda at the UNFCCC: How Malawi’s Stella Gama is Bringing Women into the Climate Change Conversation. Read more…

Social Media Campaigns

About UN CC:Learn

UN CC:Learn is a partnership of more than 30 multilateral organizations supporting countries to  design and implement systematic, recurrent and results-oriented climate change learning. Through its engagement, UN CC:Learn contributes to the implementation of Article 6 of the UNFCCC on training, education and public awareness-raising, and the 2012-2020 Doha Work Programme. Funding provided by the Swiss Government and UN partners. The Secretariat for UN CC:Learn is hosted by the UN Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR).

What else would you like to know? Share your feedback with us.

facebook
twitter
google
linkedin

Voulez-vous vous abonner à la newsletter en français? Veuillez répondre à cet e-mail avec votre langue préférée dans le sujet.

¿Quiere suscribirse a este boletín en español? Por favor responda a este correo electrónico, indicando su idioma de preferencia en el asunto del correo.

Copyright © 2017 UN CC:Learn, All rights reserved.

Network Development and Outreach Department
Regional Campaigns Communications Officer EECCA
(Eastern Europe, Caucasus and Central Asia)
Climate Action Network-International (CAN)
Skype: samaparodia
tsh...@climatenetwork.org
https://www.facebook.com/tatiana.shauro.3
www.climatenetwork.org