*[Enwl-eng] 24 Days to Make Twice the Difference

ENWLine

Dec 10, 2017, 11:18:01 AM12/10/17
to "ENWL-uni"

In the next 24 days, we need to raise $240,000 to support our work to end the climate crisis. But we need your help.

Download the Cities100 guide to find out how cities all around the world are stepping up to become leaders in clean energy and sustainable development.

Three days ago, we rolled the closing credits for 24 Hours of Reality: Be the Voice of Reality. This incredible event highlighted the powerful work people like you are doing across the globe to stand up for our planet and address the climate crisis head on. But our work is far from over.

Today, we’re launching 24 Days of Giving to build upon the climate victories we’re seeing around the world.

With the help of a generous $120,000 matching gift, your support today can help us raise $240,000 in the next 24 days to offer greater hope in fighting the challenges the climate crisis poses.

 DONATE NOW

Your Climate Reality support plays an enormous role in advocating for science-based solutions to help business executives, civic leaders, and everyday citizens understand the benefits of clean energy—not just for the health of our planet, but for the health of our economy too.

Despite policy decisions by the Trump Administration that harm our planet, activists like you are fighting back in incredible ways. With your support, we’ve:

  • Trained over 3,000 new Climate Reality Leaders. These trained Leaders learn the practical tools to educate and inspire their local communities to take action on the climate crisis.

  • Responded quickly to protect key initiatives and support pro-climate policies at every level, including defending the historic Paris Agreement, America’s Clean Power Plan, the Clean Air Act, and strong fuel efficiency standards.

  • Urged cities, businesses, and universities to embrace renewable electricity. Through our 100% Committed campaign this year, we’ve committed 12 US cities and businesses to transition to 100-percent renewable electricity.

  • Gotten people everywhere talking about the climate crisis and the solutions we have today, making climate the issue no politician can afford to ignore.

  • Advanced clean energy policies internationally and provided support to our Climate Reality Leaders around the world through our Climate Reality branch offices.

24 Days of Giving continues this incredible groundswell of grassroots support.

Take advantage of this limited-time offer to have your gift matched, dollar-for-dollar, up to $120,000.

Together, we will have the voices and resources to keep fighting the White House’s climate-denying agenda in 2018. Because we’ve never needed its approval to do the right thing and stand up for our planet and our future.

Thank you for your support,

- Your friends at Climate Reality

PS.  Give a tax-deductible gift today and make TWICE the difference for our planet.

24 DAYS OF GIVING CHALLENGE

GIVE TODAY AND YOUR GIFT WILL BE WORTH 2X

© 2017 The Climate Reality Project
Click Here to Unsubscribe

Sent: Friday, December 08, 2017 10:46 PM
Subject: 24 Days to Make Twice the Difference