*[Enwl-eng] 24 Hours of Reality is live!

ENWLine

Dec 6, 2017, 11:21:08 AM12/6/17
to "ENWL-uni"

Tune in now for a global broadcast event to fight the climate crisis.

Thanks to climate advocates like you, 24 Hours of Reality: Be the Voice of Reality is here.

I want to personally invite you to watch live now as we broadcast from across the globe and speak up as one planet.

After a year of devastating hurricanes, floods, wildfires, and other extreme weather, the reality we now face implores us to act.

We know the solutions. We have the technology. We need more people like you to be the voice of reality.

Thank you for fighting like our world depends on it. Because it truly does.

Gratefully,

Al Gore
Founder & Chairman
The Climate Reality Project

PS. There’s still time to get your name in the closing credits. Donate $50 by 12 PM ET tomorrow, December 5, and become a citizen producer of 24 Hours of Reality: Be the Voice of Reality. Thank you for your support.

24 HOURS OF REALITY: BE THE VOICE OF REALITY IS LIVE

TUNE IN NOW

© 2017 The Climate Reality Project

Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2017 3:06 AM
Subject: 24 Hours of Reality is live!