*[Enwl-eng] Final hours

ENWLine

Jan 1, 2018, 11:45:42 AM1/1/18
to "ENWL-uni"
Last chance! Donate now during our 24 Days of Giving challenge.

Help Climate Reality speak truth to power in 2018.

Dear Vladimir,

Very soon, you’ll ring in a new year – hopefully surrounded by family and great friends.

But before you do, please take a moment to support climate action by donating to Climate Reality.

All gifts made before midnight will help us speak truth to power. With your support, we'll continue pushing forward, even as our nation’s leaders try to dial back the progress we’ve made.

 DONATE NOW

As we enter 2018, your partnership is critical to continue leading us toward a sustainable future.

We have the solutions. We have the technology. Now, we need you to become the voice of reality.

Thank you for your generosity!

My best for a very happy New Year,

Ken Berlin
President and CEO
The Climate Reality Project

PS. Your gift to Climate Reality is tax-deductible. Give before midnight to claim your gift on your 2017 return.

HELP FIGHT FOR A CLEAN ENERGY FUTURE

NEXT YEAR AND BEYOND

© 2017 The Climate Reality Project

Sent: Monday, January 01, 2018 6:05 AM