*[Enwl] Fwd: Вакансия/Job posting

1 view

ENWLine

Jul 30, 2020, 8:40:20 PM7/30/20
to "ENWL-uni"

Внизу и в приложении – спасибо большое!

#wearehiring - ENVIRONMENT AND CLIMATE CHANGE (ECC) MANAGER (100%) with focus on #green economic development to work in a program that we implement on behalf of Sida.
Some of the criteria include a degree in #environmentalstudies, #economics, #developmentstudies or similar #socialscience, experience in #development, a good understanding of the Market Systems Development #MSDD) / Making Markets work for the Poor #M4PP) approach.
We strongly encourage the application of #women and people of non-binary #gender identity.
For more information, see the attached file.
We are looking forward to your applications, including a motivation letter and CV, by August 24, 2020. Please send your applications to easter...@helvetas.org.

Masha Scholl

International Communications Coordinator

HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation

Weinbergstrasse 24, 8001 Zürich

helvetas.org

Helvetas Mosaic is a quarterly online publication about new trends and fresh ideas of international development work in Eastern and Southeastern Europe. Subscribe now or follow us on Linkedin.

--
Angelina Davydova