*[Enwl-eng] 24 Hours of Reality: Be the Voice of Reality

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

ENWLine

未讀,
2017年11月16日 上午8:01:072017/11/16
收件者:"ENWL-uni"

Join us December 4-5 for a star-studded event on climate action.

Join us December 4-5 for a global broadcast event to fight the climate crisis.

Hi

In the year since the Paris Agreement entered into force, we’ve seen incredible progress on climate action and clean energy around the world. But we’ve also seen significant setbacks.

From the Trump Administration announcing its plans to withdrawal the US from the Paris Agreement to beginning the process of repealing America’s groundbreaking Clean Power Plan, it’s clear the future of our planet is at risk.

But here’s the good news: citizens have stepped up to push for practical solutions everywhere and in every way possible.

That’s why we hope you’ll join us for our global broadcast of 24 Hours of Reality: Be the Voice of Reality on December 4-5 where we’ll highlight incredible stories of climate activism.

 STAY UPDATED

In April, 200,000 Americans marched on the White House to rally for climate action. When President Trump announced the US would leave the Paris Agreement, hundreds of thousands of citizens, business leaders, mayors, governors, and more across the nation stood up to say, “We are still in.”

Hosted by former US Vice President Al Gore, Be the Voice of Reality will showcase voices like these from around the world to share how businesses, politicians, and citizens can all make a difference – right when our planet needs us most.

A variety of celebrities, musical guests, and thought leaders will join us for the star-studded event, including Helen Hunt, Ellie Goulding, Jason Mraz, Annie Lennox, Niles Rodgers, Gov. Jerry Brown, World Economic Forum Founder and Executive Chairman Klaus Schwab, Jonathan Scott, Calum Worthy, and many more!

Be the Voice of Reality is a call to action for anyone who wants a better, safer future for our planet and our families – and it’s up to each of us to do our part. Sign up now for details about the event, speakers, special guests, and ways to get involved with Be the Voice of Reality.

SIGN UP

- Your friends at Climate Reality

JOIN US FOR A GLOBAL BROADCAST EVENT

24 HOURS OF REALITY: BE THE VOICE OF REALITY

© 2017 The Climate Reality Project

Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 8:58 PM
Subject: 24 Hours of Reality: Be the Voice of Reality

回覆所有人