*[Enwl-eng] [can-eecca] World Employment and Social Outlook-forecast for 2017

1 view

ENWLine

Jan 15, 2017, 6:43:13 PM1/15/17
to "ENWL-uni"
We should to be worried. The forecast itself tells us how SDG and Paris Agreement will get the "ambitious goals".

Outlook also shows the reasons/cause of: Lack of access to:

1. Social Dialogue
2. Job security
3. Regular pay
4. Social protection

All above mentioned reasons were historically challenged especially in our ignored region. We must work hard to change this trend.

http://embargo.ilo.org/global/about-the-ilo/newsroom/news/WCMS_541128/lang--en/index.htm

Good luck!

--
Best Regards,

Aytakin Asgarova, MD, MA in Sustainability

Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2017 9:49 PM
Subject: [can-eecca] World Employment and Social Outlook- forecast for 2017