*[Enwl-eng] Will you lead?

ENWLine

Aug 18, 2017, 7:46:30 PM8/18/17
to "ENWL-uni"

Win a signed copy of Vice President Gore’s new book!

Watch a special panel with Vice President Gore and four Climate Reality Leaders.

You know our climate is changing. You know the solutions exist. You know it’s time to take action.

Now, the planet needs you to take what you know – and lead.

You can make the difference. Support Climate Reality and enter to win one of five signed copies of the new book An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth to Power. The deadline for this exclusive sweepstakes is quickly approaching – only one week remains.

ENTER TO WIN

Now that the White House has abdicated its responsibility to lead on the climate crisis, there is a leadership void just waiting to be filled.

Will you help us fill it? Your generous contribution today will support:

  • Training thousands of new Climate Reality Leaders each year to communicate the truth about the science and solutions to the climate crisis and empower their communities to act.
  • Helping to mobilize activists around the world to take the urgent action needed to protect our planet.
  • Campaigning local governments and businesses to commit to 100 percent renewable electricity.

Will you join those leading the charge and help fill the void with a gift to Climate Reality today? And, when you make your gift, you’ll get the chance to win one of five copies of the new book An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth to Power, personally signed by its author, Climate Reality’s founder and chairman, former US Vice President Al Gore.

Join us in this crucial movement to save our home. It’s the only one we have.

- Your friends at Climate Reality

PS. The deadline to enter to win is August 25 – don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!

WIN A SIGNED COPY OF VICE PRESIDENT GORE'S NEW BOOK

AN INCONVENIENT SEQUEL: TRUTH TO POWER

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and DC, 13 years or older. Begins July 25, 2017 ends August 25, 2017. To enter and for Official Rules, including odds, and prize descriptions visit www.climaterealityproject.org/win.

© 2017 The Climate Reality Project
DONATE

Sent: Friday, August 18, 2017 10:00 PM
Subject: Will you lead?