*[Enwl-eng] [can-eecca] Fwd: Only 3 weeks left to submit yoursustainable project!

ENWLine

Oct 26, 2016, 6:07:04 PM10/26/16
to "ENWL-uni"

Dear Sir/Madam,

we would like to encourage you to take part with your sustainable project in the 2017 Energy Globe Award!

With 177 participating countries, Energy Globe is the biggest platform for sustainability and the world’s number 1 environmental award. Our most important goal is to introduce and award innovative showcase projects and smart technologies from all over the world that are capable of creating sustainable change.

More and more people are depleting the world’s limited resources such as energy, water, air and food. However, there are amazing saving potentials out there and at no loss of comfort to all of us. Projects such as yours can provide an important contribution.

No project is too small, no project is too big!

The Energy Globe Award is presented in the 6 categories of Earth, Fire, Water, Air, Youth and Sustainable Plastics – the 4 basic elements of life,  projects implemented by young people and the sustainable use of plastics. Projects with a focus on the conservation of resources, improvement of air and water quality, energy efficiency, use of renewable energies, recycling or creating awareness for these areas can be submitted. The best projects of each individual country are presented with national awards.

Each year, the international Energy Globe Awards for each of 6 categories are presented in the course of a ceremony by international celebrities. A 10,000 Euro cash prize is distributed among the 6 categories.

For details concerning the Energy Globe Award, entry information and entry form downloading as well as sample projects for informational purposes, please see www.energyglobe.info .
Deadline for submission: 18. November 2016

For questions please contact the Energy Globe team via email at
off...@energyglobe.info

Your project is an important stepping stone towards a more livable world for all of us.

We are looking forward to your project entry!

Kind regards,
Elisabeth Neumann

Energy Globe Foundation
Hessenberg 14