*[Enwl-eng] Fw: Catherine Coleman Flowers: Climate Champion

ENWLine

Jul 5, 2017, 9:08:04 AM7/5/17
to "ENWL-uni"

Check out the latest from Climate Reality.

REALITY NOW

June 2017

Welcome to the June 2017 edition of Reality Now! Each month, we deliver the latest updates on the climate solutions movement straight to your inbox.

This month, we share the incredible story of Catherine Coleman Flowers, who works to address the relationship between pollution and poverty. We also explain why the US leaving the Paris Agreement isn’t the end of the world, share key facts on solar energy, and much more.

WHY THE US LEAVING THE PARIS AGREEMENT
ISN’T THE END OF THE WORLD

The White House announced on June 1 that the US would begin the process of withdrawing from the Paris Agreement. Find out why this move by the Trump Administration won’t slow down our movement’s progress.

READ MORE →

WOMEN CLIMATE CHAMPIONS SPOTLIGHT:
CATHERINE COLEMAN FLOWERS

Meet Catherine Coleman Flowers. She’s fighting for climate solutions and social justice by addressing the impact of pollution on poor and rural areas of the United States. Read her story here.

READ MORE →

HOW THE CLIMATE CRISIS
IS CHANGING OUR RIVERS

So much of the reporting on how the climate crisis is affecting water systems has centered on shrinking sea ice, glacial melt, and sea-level rise that it’s easy to forget that the crisis impacts every drop of H2O on the earth’s surface. In this blog post, find out how climate change is impacting our rivers.

READ MORE →

LIGHTEN UP: 21 SOLAR FACTS
FOR THE SUMMER SOLSTICE

June 21 was the summer solstice, otherwise known as the longest day of the year in terms of daylight. To celebrate, we put together this list of facts about solar power.

READ MORE →

CHANGE STARTS AT HOME:
FOUR WAYS TO SWITCH TO RENEWABLES

How do you translate the words from our I Am Still In pledge into major action? Find out here.

READ MORE →

Check out the Climate Reality blog for new, informative content and ways to get involved in the movement for solutions. We’ll see you next month with the latest updates in the fight against the climate crisis.

 WHAT YOU CAN DO NEXT

Ready to make a difference for our planet? Sign up to learn more about becoming a Climate Reality Leader.

LEARN MORE →

Help us spread the truth about the climate crisis and mobilize communities around the world to take action.

DONATE NOW→

Americans across the country have joined together to say they're still committed to the Paris Agreement. Join them.

TAKE THE PLEDGE→

© 2017 The Climate Reality Project
DONATE

Sent: Monday, July 03, 2017 6:22 PM
Subject: Catherine Coleman Flowers: Climate Champion

Check out the latest from Climate Reality.

Логотип AVG

Это сообщение электронной почты проверено антивирусом AVG.
www.avg.com