*[Enwl-inf] 7th International Convention of Environmental Laureates2018

1 view

ENWLine

Aug 17, 2017, 5:52:50 PM8/17/17
to "ENWL-uni"

Полагаю, что среди нас найдётся немало потенциальных участников.
Успехов,
Свет

From: Annie Choi <An...@goldmanprize.org>
Date: 2017-08-16 23:28 GMT+03:00
Subject: 7th International Convention of Environmental Laureates 2018

Dear Prize winners,

I would like to share this opportunity from the European Environment Foundation with all of you. Please see the attached details regarding the 7th International Convention of Environmental Laureates. Contact Silke Görlitz at goerlitz@european-environment-foundation.eu for all inquiries.

Best regards,

Annie

Annie Choi

Administrative Associate

Goldman Environmental Prize

160 Pacific Avenue, Suite 200,  San Francisco, CA 94111
Tel: (415) 249-5800 || Fax: (415) 772-9137

an...@goldmanprize.org || www.goldmanprize.org

From 15-18 March 2018 the 7th International Convention of Environmental Laureates - ICEL is taking place in Freiburg, Germany. About 100 laureates of environmental awards, coming from more than 40 countries, will gather at this worldwide unique event under the auspices of Prof. Dr. Klaus Töpfer. The International Convention has quickly gained an excellent reputation as a forum for interdisciplinary professional exchange, for meeting other visionaries and maintaining long-term relationships.

After having received a prestigious environmental prize like yours, the European Environment Foundation would like to honor the laureates for their services relating to environment, climate and nature protection once more and particularly in the long term with the invitation to ICEL. Our goal is a broad-based and permanent network of the pioneers of the international environmental movement.

To strengthen this network we are very much interested in collaboration with your institution. Together we can built a strong lobby, reaching out to politics, institutions and businesses.

With this email we cordially invite you to the 7th International Convention of Environmental Laureates and would be pleased if you already marked the date in your calendar.

Furthermore we would be thankful if you forwarded the save the date that is attached to the laureates of your award.

=> In the meantime we offer another attractive networking possibility: www.environetwork.eu is the digital marketplace for environmentalists.

Kind regards

Silke Görlitz
Head of Office

Tel: +49 761 3881-1180  •  Fax: +49 761 3881-1199  •  Mobil: +49 151 6284 5071 • goerlitz@european-environment-foundation.eu

European Environment Foundation
Aeschenvorstadt 4 · P.O. Box/Postfach 526 · 4010 Basel · Switzerland

Register Number: CH-270.7.003.083-7
Board of Trustees: Chairman Prof. Dr. Eicke R. Weber
Foundation Board: Dr. Bernd Dallmann, Rolf Hiller

www.european-environment-foundation.eu

Save the date: 7th International Convention of Environmental Laureates 15-18 March 2018