Sem 1: Thinking Activity - Metaphysical Poetry

Dilip Barad

Aug 20, 2018, 3:04:28 AM8/20/18
to eng_d...@googlegroups.com
Sem 1:
Your task is to write a blog on:
1) Characteristics of Metaphysical Poetry with explanation of a few metaphysical poetry written by John Donne as well as any other Metaphysical Poet
2) Write critical analysis of metaphysical poems of poets other than John Donne.
3) If you can write creative poems, try to rewrite or create new metaphysical poem in either English or Gujarati or Hindi or Sanskrit language.
You can do either one or all three activities.
Last date: 27 Aug 2018

--
Dilip Barad (Ph.D.), Professor & Head, Department of English, Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University, Bhavnagar (364002), Gujarat, INDIA.
WhatsApp: 09898272313; Phone: 09427733691

LALJI. BARAIYA

Aug 21, 2018, 10:14:15 PM8/21/18
to eng_d...@googlegroups.com
Respected sir, My answer of this discussion is attached with this link:

--

---

karan pandya

Aug 24, 2018, 8:08:34 AM8/24/18
to eng_d...@googlegroups.com

On Mon, Aug 20, 2018 at 12:34 PM Dilip Barad <dilip...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dipti Gohil

Aug 24, 2018, 8:08:34 AM8/24/18
to eng_d...@googlegroups.com
Respected sir,
Here is my answer attached with this link,

Avni Dave

Janki Parmar

Aug 25, 2018, 8:02:17 AM8/25/18
to eng_d...@googlegroups.com

--

---

Jeel Vyas

Aug 25, 2018, 1:38:41 PM8/25/18
to eng_d...@googlegroups.com
Respected sir,
Here I am attaching my link of blog in which I share my views on metaphysical poetry.http://jeelvyas201820.blogspot.com/2018/08/metaphysical-poetry.html?m=1

Monika Makwana

Aug 25, 2018, 10:10:01 PM8/25/18
to eng_d...@googlegroups.com
On Mon 20 Aug, 2018, 12:34 PM Dilip Barad, <dilip...@gmail.com> wrote:

Bhavnesh Mahyavanshi

Aug 25, 2018, 10:10:01 PM8/25/18
to eng_d...@googlegroups.com

kishan jadav

Aug 26, 2018, 12:39:22 PM8/26/18
to eng_d...@googlegroups.com

Respected sir,

My responses here attached with this link

http://kishanjadav201820.blogspot.com/2018/08/metaphysical-poetry-thinking-activity.html

--

---

vaghela divya

Aug 26, 2018, 12:39:22 PM8/26/18
to eng_d...@googlegroups.com

On Mon 20 Aug, 2018, 12:34 PM Dilip Barad, <dilip...@gmail.com> wrote:
--

---

Minkal Italiya

Aug 27, 2018, 1:52:58 AM8/27/18
to eng_d...@googlegroups.com
Respected sir,
Here i attache the link of my blog on thinking activity on Metaphysical poetry

Richa Pandya

Aug 27, 2018, 1:52:58 AM8/27/18
to eng_d...@googlegroups.com

http://richapandya201820.blogspot.com/2018/08/definition-metaphysical-poetry-means.html?m=1

--

---

Vishva Gajjar

Aug 27, 2018, 1:52:58 AM8/27/18
to eng_d...@googlegroups.com
Respected Sir,

Here is my link on Thinking Activity - Metaphysical Poet

http://vishvagajjar201820.blogspot.com/2018/08/thinking-activity-metaphysical-poetry.html

--

---

Rajdip Gohel

Aug 27, 2018, 11:15:31 AM8/27/18
to eng_d...@googlegroups.com

Respected sir, here I am sharing my blog link on Metaphysical poetry

--

---

ashish pithadiya

Sejal Parmar

Aug 27, 2018, 11:15:31 AM8/27/18
to eng_d...@googlegroups.com

On Aug 20, 2018 12:34 PM, "Dilip Barad" <dilip...@gmail.com> wrote:
--

---

ashish pithadiya

Aug 27, 2018, 11:15:31 AM8/27/18
to eng_d...@googlegroups.com
Respected sir,
Here I am attached my blog link on Thinking Activity Metaphysical Poetry..

On Mon 20 Aug, 2018, 12:34 PM Dilip Barad, <dilip...@gmail.com> wrote:
--

---

Divya Godhani

Aug 27, 2018, 11:15:31 AM8/27/18
to eng_d...@googlegroups.com

Respected sir, my answer is attached with this link.
divyagodhani201820.blogspot.com/2018/08/metaphysical-poetry_26.html?m=1

On Aug 20, 2018 12:34 PM, "Dilip Barad" <dilip...@gmail.com> wrote:
--

---

Ruchita Kankrecha

Aug 27, 2018, 11:15:31 AM8/27/18
to eng_d...@googlegroups.com
respected sir, here is my blog link on metaphysical poetry.

--

---

Divya Godhani

Richa Pandya

Aug 27, 2018, 11:15:31 AM8/27/18
to eng_d...@googlegroups.com

Respected sir
Here I am sharing the link of my blog on thinking activity....
http://richapandya201820.blogspot.com/2018/08/definition-metaphysical-poetry-means.html?m=1

On 20 Aug 2018 12:34 p.m., "Dilip Barad" <dilip...@gmail.com> wrote:

Urvashi Chauhan

Aug 27, 2018, 11:15:31 AM8/27/18
to eng_d...@googlegroups.com
Respect sir,

--

---

Krishna Dobariya

Aug 28, 2018, 7:39:35 AM8/28/18
to eng_d...@googlegroups.com

Respected Sir, here is my reply
    https://krishnapatel201820blog.blogspot.com/b/post-preview?token=SvjAfWUBAAA.O90PmmSKf2QJsZDu6I6g0gWiuRYZYHeBgYlDEvWR3q7ZQn2obaOuG6jEaE6cHJp3yCrRFo4DHFbCZdQ_UIOrUQ.0C7pmnuB1ne8ihAvXSaGiw&postId=2456767425732476798&type=POST&m=1

---

Prinjal Shiyal

Aug 28, 2018, 7:39:35 AM8/28/18
to eng_d...@googlegroups.com
RESPECTED SIR,
MY RESPONSE IS ATTACHED THIS LINK

--

---

Nirali Rathod

Mansi Upadhyay

Aug 28, 2018, 9:09:23 AM8/28/18
to eng_d...@googlegroups.com

Hina Chauhan

Aug 29, 2018, 2:24:27 PM8/29/18
to eng_d...@googlegroups.com
Respected Sir,

Here is my answer with attached this link

On Tue, Aug 28, 2018, 18:39 Mansi Upadhyay <mansiup...@gmail.com> wrote:
On 28 Aug 2018 5:09 pm, "Krishna Dobariya" <krishnad...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

Nikita Rathod

Sep 2, 2018, 8:25:01 AM9/2/18
to eng_d...@googlegroups.com

Nikita Rathod

Sep 2, 2018, 8:25:01 AM9/2/18
to eng_d...@googlegroups.com
Nikita Rathod

Dhaval Diyora

Sep 5, 2018, 2:26:23 PM9/5/18
to eng_d...@googlegroups.com
Respected sir my point of view about Metaphysical Poetry...
Link..

Hansa Bhaliya

Sep 7, 2018, 12:33:20 PM9/7/18
to eng_d...@googlegroups.com

Respected sir, My answer  attached with this link
http://hansabhaliya.blogspot.com/2018/08/metaphysical-poetry.html?m=1

[...]

Mitalba Rayjada

Sep 14, 2018, 9:20:27 PM9/14/18
to eng_d...@googlegroups.com

Mitalba Rayjada

Sep 14, 2018, 9:20:28 PM9/14/18
to eng_d...@googlegroups.com

---

Alisha Vaghasiya

Oct 4, 2018, 11:42:09 AM10/4/18
to eng_d...@googlegroups.com

---

---

---

---

---

Jetal Dhapa

Oct 13, 2018, 11:24:33 AM10/13/18
to eng_d...@googlegroups.com

Respected sir,
                        Here is my answer is attached with this link:

http://jetaldhapa201820.blogspot.com/2018/10/metaphysical-poetry.html?m=1

Dabhi Hetal

Kailas Gohil

Nov 19, 2018, 7:16:09 AM11/19/18
to eng_d...@googlegroups.com

Kailas Gohil

Nov 20, 2018, 4:26:35 AM11/20/18
to eng_d...@googlegroups.com
Respected sir, here is my answer attached with this link

Prakruti Bhatt

Nov 28, 2018, 1:10:18 PM11/28/18
to eng_d...@googlegroups.com

mansiupadhyay06

Nov 29, 2018, 8:21:24 AM11/29/18
to Department of English, Bhavnagar University

Vidhya Pandya

Nov 29, 2018, 1:17:00 PM11/29/18
to eng_d...@googlegroups.com
Respected Sir,
Here is my answer attached with this below link:-

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/eng_dept_bu.

alishapatel610

Nov 30, 2018, 11:49:13 AM11/30/18
to Department of English, Bhavnagar University

Shiyal shobhraj

Dec 3, 2018, 6:30:06 AM12/3/18
to Department of English, Bhavnagar University
Respected sir,
Here is my answer attached with this link,
https://prinjalshiyal.blogspot.com/2018/08/metaphysical-poetry.html?m=1

gahanasim786

Dec 4, 2018, 5:31:59 AM12/4/18
to Department of English, Bhavnagar University

gahanasim786

Dec 4, 2018, 5:31:59 AM12/4/18
to Department of English, Bhavnagar University
Respected sir,here my answer atteched with this link:
https://nasimgaha.blogspot.com/2018/11/the-mechanical-poetry.html?m=1

Nasim Gaha

Dec 4, 2018, 5:31:59 AM12/4/18
to eng_d...@googlegroups.com