Call for poster contributions (WG1 & WG3): learner motivation and crowdsourcing

Johannes Graën

Jan 26, 2019, 11:42:39 AM1/26/19
to enetcol...@googlegroups.com
We invite poster proposals for the joint WG1 & WG3 session at the annual
EnetCollect meeting in Lisbon (14th & 15th of March 2019). Applicants
are requested to send us a short description of the work they want to
present. The main theme of the meeting will be learner motivation and
crowdsourcing, but any contribution relating to WG1 or WG3 topics is
welcome.

WG1: R&I on Explicit Crowdsourcing for Language Learning material production
WG3: User-oriented design strategies for a competitive solution

More information about working groups to be found here:
http://enetcollect.eurac.edu/working-groups/

Since there are only 6 weeks left, we ask for poster proposals of about
100 - 200 words until Monday 4th of February 1 pm CET. Applicants will
be informed about acceptance by Friday 8th.

Looking forward to your contributions
Johannes & Martin

Johannes Graën (gr...@cl.uzh.ch)
Martin Benjamin (mar...@kamusi.org)