Call for organizers - Third Annual Meeting of enetCollect

已查看 20 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Chair EnetCollect

未读,
2018年2月12日 08:47:412018/2/12
收件人 enetcol...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

during the Second Annual Meeting in Iasi, we intend to call an MC vote
to choose the location and organizers for the Third Annual Meeting in 2019.
If you are interested in organizing this event you are invited to let us
know about it before the 5th of March.

In a mail sent to chair.en...@eurac.edu, with "Application for
organizing the Third Annual Meeting" as title, please provide :
- information regarding the foreseen location (building, address etc.).
- contact details of the main organizer(s) and of the other co-organizer(s).
- list of events already organized by the organizers in the past and
links to the corresponding dedicated websites.

We expect that the third Annual Meeting :
- will be held towards the end of February, beginning of March 2019,
- will have between 90 and 120 attendees,
- will last 2,5 or 3 days,
- will include some social activities,
- will have poster sessions,
- will have at most two parallel sessions,
- will host WG meetings, a MC meeting and some smaller meetings,
- might be followed by a 1,5 day Training School with 20/30 attendees.

Rules regarding the contribution to the overall expenses, a.k.a. the
Local Organizer Support (LOS), are detailed in Section 6 of the COST
Vademecum.
http://www.cost.eu/download/COSTVademecum

Do let us know if you have any questions or doubts.
Looking forward to studying the applications.
Best regards,

Lionel & Verena

EnetCollect COST Action (CA16105)
European Network for Combining Language Learning and Crowdsourcing
Institute for Applied Linguistics, Eurac Research
Viale Druso/Drususallee 1, 39100 Bolzano/Bozen - Italy
+39 0471 055 123

Chair EnetCollect

未读,
2018年2月28日 06:01:532018/2/28
收件人 enetcol...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

a gentle reminder as the deadline is drawing closer.

Do let us know if you have any questions or doubts.
Best regards,

Lionel & Verena

> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/enetcollect-all/fb749e02-2b53-0887-401c-2f6effc3302b%40eurac.edu.