Huge consume of memory

Antonio Linares

Sep 9, 2019, 1:51:04 AM9/9/19
to emscripten-discuss
We have completed an emscripten development and it is available online so you can test it:

We have monitored memory peaks around 19 GB when emscripten is running. After some sessions, web browsers are no longer
responsive and they have to be restarted.

First time it runs fine. Next times it gets slower and slower, until the web browsers stop to work.

Is there a way to know why ? What can we do to solve this ?

The code that have been ported https://github.com/vszakats/harbour-core is 100% stable and tested by thousands of users along many years.

many thanks

Antonio Linares
mod_harbour architect

Antonio Linares

Sep 9, 2019, 4:54:09 AM9/9/19
to emscripten-discuss
Surprisingly with Microsoft Edge it works much much better...

fails with Chrome, FireFox and Safari

best regards

Antonio

Alon Zakai

Sep 9, 2019, 7:24:13 PM9/9/19
to emscripte...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Antonio, this does look surprising. I opened a bug on Chrome,

- Alon