Ely Group Rides Begin This Thursday!

Chris P.

May 11, 2016, 1:17:56 PM5/11/16
to elycycling
Ely cyclists,

Thursday night road rides are back! Join us tomorrow night for our first group road ride of the season. We leave from the Trezona trailhead (behind Wilderness Outfitters) at 6:00 pm. This is a no drop ride, and all road cyclists are welcome to attend. Keep in mind that Thursday rides may, or may not, have a ride leader. Just show and go. Distances for our summer rides usually fall between 20 and 30 miles, though some rides have been shorter and some longer. We pick the routes based on who shows. Weather: Tomorrow's temp looks great for riding, so g
et on your bike!

See you tomorrow,

Chris P.