[ANN] Exrabbit update

Alexei Sholik

Jul 31, 2014, 9:31:55 PM7/31/14
to elixir-l...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Recently we've seen some interest in finding solid RabbitMQ bindings for Elixir. I'm happy to announce an update for Exrabbit which takes it closer to being the most solid RabbitMQ client implementation for Elixir out there.

https://github.com/inbetgames/exrabbit/tree/refactoring

This is marked as alpha because I may still change the API to support more feature I could've missed previously. Also I would like to set up a more thorough test suite for it. But in theory, it should work today.

This differs from pma's client in that it provides richer API on top of rabbitmq-erlang-client, namely, Producer and Consumer abstractions that automate management of connections and channels; there is also a DSL for creating GenServer consumers. There are plenty of examples in Readme and some more examples in the doc/ dir.

I'd be thrilled to hear your feedback on it.

Thanks!

--
Best regards
Alexei Sholik