Living together : mutual caring - challenges for an integral transition approach, including social reproduction

Dante-Gabryell Monson

Jan 28, 2014, 12:40:46 PM1/28/14
to econ...@googlegroups.com

this is shared on the mailinglist related to a group in formation, supported by programmers who have 1000 Bitcoins to invest in a community project

Jan 28, 2014, 2:17:38 PM1/28/14
to Dante-Gabryell Monson, bestw...@lists.riseup.net, econ...@googlegroups.com
Welcome, Vesna!

And thank you, Dante, for forwarding this introduction and given few more than your two cents on the relevant issues :)

Actually, not part of the original list that this is circulating through, but I see Dante posted to the econowmix list, which I am privy to. Reading Vesna's intro and then Dante's follow up reminded me to ask for an update on the Antwerp Collective: http://sharewiki.org/en/Antwerp_Collective

Any developments you would like to share, Dante?

Thanks,
Rev

--
dream, play and have fun.
uni-sol.org

Dante-Gabryell Monson

Jan 29, 2014, 6:56:25 PM1/29/14
to econ...@googlegroups.com
Hi Revlin ( bcc Vesna )

Thanks for asking.

The Antwerp house is on hold, for some legal reasons ( a lot of things belonging to an artist need to be moved out first ), till likely this upcoming summer.

From there on, talks can re-open ...