Re: The application is not approved to use the following parameters with this type of payment

Paul Beusterien

Sep 23, 2012, 9:25:52 PM9/23/12
to eclipse-plugi...@googlegroups.com, dur...@gmail.com
The plugin is significantly out of date for both PayPal and PhoneGap. It needs someone to do a detailed review and update. I've submitted a pull request to update the Readme accordingly.

On Sunday, September 23, 2012 10:17:29 AM UTC-7, Moin Uddin wrote:

I've download paypal mpl and using phonegap default example to test sandbox.

I just change these line from example

obj.paymentAmount = document.getElementById('pmt_subtotal').value;
obj.paymentCurrency = document.getElementById('pmt_currency').value;
obj.recipient = document.getElementById('pmt_recipient').value;
obj.merchantName = document.getElementById('pmt_merchant').value;
obj.itemDesc = document.getElementById('pmt_description').value;
obj.memo = document.getElementById('pmt_memo').value;
obj.tax = document.getElementById('pmt_tax').value;
obj.shipping = document.getElementById('pmt_shipping').value;

with this static value

var obj = {
        server : 'ENV_SANDBOX',
        appId : 'APP-80W284485P519543T'
    };
obj.paymentAmount = 10.0;
obj.paymentCurrency = 'USD';
obj.recipient = 'moin_k_134...@yahoo.com';
obj.merchantName = 'Test Test';
obj.itemDesc = 'something';
obj.memo = 'something';
obj.tax = 0;
obj.shipping = 0;

When i click paypal pay button it throws an error

"The application is not approved to use the following parameters with this type of payment".

Here is the complete eclipse project http://marinefreshbd.com/paypal/Paypal.zip