echoprint telephony

chak

Jun 7, 2012, 1:57:55 AM6/7/12
to echo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I am testing echoprint on a telephone line.
Accuracy is only about 50 percent.
Normally,on a telephone line recording data rate will be 8 bps.
But I have ingested songs of 320 bps data rate into the server.
Will it make any difference on the accuracy?
If so,what is the best data rate to be ingested for a telephony application. Please sugest....

Andrew Nesbit

Jun 7, 2012, 11:16:53 AM6/7/12
to echo...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 6:57 AM, chak <ivschak...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
I am testing echoprint on a telephone line.
Accuracy is only about 50 percent.
Normally,on a telephone line recording data rate will be 8 bps.

Do you mean 8 bits at 8 kHz? Are you doing OTA matching, or are you matching files?

But I have ingested songs of 320 bps data rate into the server.
Will it make any difference on the accuracy?
If so,what is the best data rate to be ingested for a telephony application. Please sugest....

Typically you would ingest audio into the database at the highest quality available, e.g., a lossless format directly from the publisher or artist if possible.

Andrew

chak

Jun 8, 2012, 3:05:49 AM6/8/12
to echo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I am recording the song over a ivr telephone line.
After that I am generating fp for the recorded song and quering my echoprint local server.
Thanks for the fast reply