Issues with iframe redirect due to federation SSO

Steven Adams

Sep 23, 2014, 12:16:56 AM9/23/14
to eas...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am trying to get easyXDM working in a SSO environment.

I have a website that creates the following iframe URL via easyXDM (Consumer)

So it first contacts https://somesite.com/affwebservices/public/saml2sso?SPID=siteSP with will generate a SAML token and authenticate, it will then redirect to the RelayState url which calls my wrapper.html (provider) with a url parameter. Inside wrapper.html it will read the url parameter (ensuring it's for the same origin as cloud.service.com) and then setup easyXDM with that url..

Problem is i get the error

"Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined "

From my resaerch this is due to the xdm query parameters getting lost during the redirects..

I've been racking my brain on how to get this working, the problem is the wrapper.html file is protected and cannot be accessed until I authenticate..

suggestions?

Thanks!!