iframe resize - possible to show placeholder content while waiting for easyxdm to load?

Tobias Locsei

Mar 2, 2014, 6:33:04 PM3/2/14
to eas...@googlegroups.com
I'm loving the easyxdm iframe resize. But I'd like to know, is there a way to show some placeholder content ("please wait...") in the <div id="embedded"></div> while waiting for easyxdm to load?

Thanks in advance,

Tobias

Tobias Locsei

Mar 17, 2014, 1:03:52 PM3/17/14
to eas...@googlegroups.com
Anyone?

Øyvind Sean Kinsey

Mar 17, 2014, 1:08:01 PM3/17/14
to easyxdm

You can easily show a placeholder initially and then remove it in the ready event handler, won't this do?

On Mar 17, 2014 10:03 AM, "Tobias Locsei" <jtlo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Anyone?

Tobias Locsei

Mar 18, 2014, 11:30:36 AM3/18/14
to eas...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, I'll try that. I'm a javascript newbie and didn't know where to start.