04/17/20 iNat Deep Dive Webinar (Slides & Demo Observation Set)

EwA

Apr 17, 2020, 4:39:47 PM4/17/20
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group
Hi!

For those who did join today's iNaturalist Deep Dive webinar: Thanks for your time, and I hope you enjoyed it!

Here is the EwA webinar page. And here is the set of 17 observations that I demoed today.

I saw one question in the chat room asking the ref of the general wildlife ethics that we mentioned at the beginning of the presentation - it is directly accessible from the slide.

If you have any question do not hesitate to ask!

If you want to ask your questions 'live', Aimee from the Boston Area CNC Steering Committee is running a CNC Q&A session this Monday. Join us!

Finally, for those living in Cambridge, Somerville, or close to the Middlesex Fells Reservation, you might want to check next week's webinars.
We'll run 3 webinars (one for each location) that will go over the basics again and highlight what to expect at those locations and at this time of the year.

Thanks a lot for your time! And have a wonderful weekend!

Cheers, - Claire

EwA

Apr 19, 2020, 12:01:34 PM4/19/20
to Earthwise Aware Discussion Group
Little update. The iNat Deep Dive session was recorded.
I had to work at correcting one thing: my name tag! which was showing Colleen's instead of mine as I used her Brandeis account.

Here is the corrected version > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q523VYNv2jU

If you have any question, please do not hesitate to email me.

Have a wonderful sunny Sunday!

Cheers, - C