Value of selected natural resource reserves in Canda (x $1,000,000)

Frank de Jong

Jul 6, 2020, 10:19:30 AM7/6/20
to Earthsharing Canada Google Group

The bottom line is Timber stocks, method I 7

Footnote 7 says it's after a positive return to capital, which means the revenue above this basic valuation is economic rent.  It doesn't say this for oil..., they must use a different method for subsurface resources.

Knew I should have studied statistics at uni instead of music. Yet another bad life choice. Frank

Footnote 7

The values presented in method I are based on a present value calculation that assumes a positive return to capital (present value I).