Fwd: interview of Stephen Meinties regardin his book "Our Land, Our Rent, Our Jobs

Frank de Jong

Nov 11, 2015, 12:42:15 AM11/11/15
to Earthsharing Canada Google Group
Just watched this interview. Meinties said all the right stuff, he's calm and articulate and strikes me as an excellent ambassador for us, but just shows how wildly difficult it is to explain our program in 7 minutes. The poor interviewers clearly didn't have a clue what the heck he was talking about.  : )   Frank de J

On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 9:06 AM, Edward Dodson <edod...@comcast.net> wrote:

This interview of Stephen Meinties occurred in January 2015 on South African television program Business Day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQlf5TLk29E#password

Ed