Congress moves to give away national lands, discounting billions in revenue and millions of jobs

Dave Johnson

Jan 19, 2017, 10:48:56 PM1/19/17
to earthshar...@googlegroups.com
I thought land only had no value if it could not be used or enjoyed. It seems we were wrong!

Sue Honsl

Jan 21, 2017, 6:26:13 PM1/21/17
to earthshar...@googlegroups.com

I really dont know what to say about this. It is so twisted. Millions of miles from the traditional role of government as protector of the land.

Avast logo