Fwd: Progressive news delivered to your inbox

Frank de Jong

May 18, 2015, 7:16:41 PM5/18/15
to Earthsharing Canada Google Group
If you don't already get it, here's a good Henry George e-news service.

Frank

Perfect Timing: New Sci-Fi Comedy on a Fabulous Future, Now Online

Posted by Jeffery J. Smith on 17 May, 2015

Books and movies have always shifted the paradigm, from Uncle Tom’s Cabin and Silent Spring to Gandhi. Here’s one so a critical mass can rally around geonomics. Click here to read more...

Radical Democracy

Posted by Fred E. Foldvary, Ph.D. on 17 May, 2015

The mass democracy we have now works badly. Click here to read more...

More Calls for Sharing Social Surplus... And Recovering It

Posted by Jeffery J. Smith on 15 May, 2015

It’s exciting to learn that progress is being made, that good ideas are spreading, that the most fundamental economic reform is getting closer to happening. Click here to read more...

Republican US House Leader Tries to Stop Corporate Welfare

Posted by Jeffery J. Smith on 14 May, 2015

It's a pleasant surprise when politicians do the right thing, no matter what the reason. Maybe next they’ll actually charge corporations for theft. Click here to read more...

Creating Change from the Ground Up

Posted by Martin Adams on 14 May, 2015

Activists and changemakers have long understood the need for evolution and social change. Yet, not everyone understands economics and how it influences society. Click here to read more...

You Buy Gas and Pay Taxes, But Enrich Oil Corporations

Posted by Jeffery J. Smith on 13 May, 2015

Switching to clean power is tough when the bottom line favors entrenched dirty ways, thanks to politicians using your taxes to fund Big Oil, who fund the polls. Click here to read more...

Society to Recover Land Value: Wouldn’t THAT be a Good Idea?

Posted by Jeffery J. Smith on 12 May, 2015

These three writers cover a lot of territory both literally and figuratively which suggests that a basic economic reform for society is spreading. Click here to read more...

Bio-Physicists Say Economies are Part of the Global Ecosystem, Adhering to the Same Natural Laws

Posted by Jeffery J. Smith on 11 May, 2015

People accept some natural patterns, like gravity, but ignore others and suffer the consequences such as malfunctioning economies. Click here to read more...

Land—A New Book

What if we lived in a world where everyone had enough? A world where everyone mattered and where people lived in harmony with nature? What if the solution to our economic, social, and ecological problems was right underneath our feet? Land has been sought after throughout human history. Even today, people struggle to get onto the property ladder and view real estate as an important way to build wealth. Yet, as the reader will discover through this book, the act of owning land—and our urge to profit from it—causes economic booms and busts, social and cultural decline, and environmental devastation. Land: A New Paradigm for a Thriving World introduces a radically new economic model that ensures a more fair and abundant reality for everyone. It is a book for those who dream of a better world, for themselves and future generations.

Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Autographed copy

You're receiving this because you're an awesome Progress.org subscriber.

Edit your subscription | Unsubscribe instantly