Toronto Progress and Poverty Book Launch and Panel Discussion

1 view

Suzanne Honsl

Jun 6, 2017, 9:28:45 PM6/6/17
to earthshar...@googlegroups.com
Folks,

For this of you who haven’t heard, Earthsharing is working with the Schalkenbach Foundation to launch a newly published “scholarly” edition of Henry Georges works. Frank Peddle and Brendan Hennigan are touring Canada to launch the second volume - Progress and Poverty. They have done the Ottawa event and the Toronto one is coming up next Saturday June 10. It is at 10:00 am (come at 9:30 am for coffee) and runs until 12:00.  The venue is Northern District Library Room 224 ABC.

Hope to see any Earthsharers who are not busy and not too far from the Big Smoke. Please RSVP if you can.

Here is the link to the Facebook invitation. Please let me know if you have any trouble seeing it; I’m new to this Facebook stuff!

Sue Honsl

Dave Johnson

Jun 7, 2017, 4:06:50 PM6/7/17
to earthshar...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sue

I am currently unable to reach this web site through the link provided.

Dave Johnson

Suzanne Honsl

Jun 7, 2017, 10:19:54 PM6/7/17
to earthshar...@googlegroups.com
In case you can’t get into the Facebook link, here is the event poster.
Progress and Poverty Conference Poster_ text.pdf

Jassal Devpreet

Jun 8, 2017, 2:47:31 PM6/8/17
to earthshar...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sue.

I am in Iowa and I will connect with you when I am back in town.  I would be back by Thursday June 8

Thanks,

Devpreet Jassal

brendan hennigan

Jun 9, 2017, 3:33:07 PM6/9/17
to earthshar...@googlegroups.com
Sue, expect to be at the Maddison just before 6pm.  What is your cell number?  50-50 whether we have to go the library venue.  Frank and I would like to talk with you tonight.
Regards
Brendan

Sent from my iPad

Jassal Devpreet

Jun 9, 2017, 3:38:06 PM6/9/17
to earthshar...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,
I will be able to help tonight tommorow is going to be bit difficult for me.

My Cellphone 905 781 1919

Devpreet Jassal

On Jun 6, 2017, at 9:28 PM, Suzanne Honsl <sueh...@sympatico.ca> wrote:

Folks,

For this of you who haven’t heard, Earthsharing is working with the Schalkenbach Foundation to launch a newly published “scholarly” edition of Henry Georges works. Frank Peddle and Brendan Hennigan are touring Canada to launch the second volume - Progress and Poverty. They have done the Ottawa event and the Toronto one is coming up next Saturday June 10. It is at 10:00 am (come at 9:30 am for coffee) and runs until 12:00.  The venue is Northern District Library Room 224 ABC.

Hope to see any Earthsharers who are not busy and not too far from the Big Smoke. Please RSVP if you can.

Here is the link to the Facebook invitation. Please let me know if you have any trouble seeing it; I’m new to this Facebook stuff!

Sue Honsl

Paraic Lally

Jun 9, 2017, 4:28:49 PM6/9/17
to earthshar...@googlegroups.com
Folks,

I am sorry that I cant make it. I have a previous commitment tomorrow that I committed to.
Good luck.

Paraic

On 9 June 2017 at 15:38, Jassal Devpreet <jass...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

brendan hennigan

Jun 9, 2017, 4:50:43 PM6/9/17
to earthshar...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the notice.  On Saturday book launch from  9.45-11.45am.  Looking forward to seeing Sue and friends.  Next time-for those who can't make it.
 Brendan and Frank

Sent from my iPad
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to earthsharing-ca...@googlegroups.com.