We are rent

Frank de Jong

Jan 22, 2021, 8:59:25 AM1/22/21
to Earthsharing Canada Google Group
This is Part I of Fred Harrison's latest work. Humans became a hugely successful species because we generated rent and shared it. But now the rent is being appropriated and misused by a minority impoverishing the majority and destroying nature. Frank

Life on Earth: Part 1: #WeAreRent

John Berling Hardy

Jan 22, 2021, 10:22:35 AM1/22/21
to earthshar...@googlegroups.com
Hello Frank,

Can you point me to a few examples where the Georgist approach has been applied?

Kind regards,

John Hardy

On Fri., Jan. 22, 2021, 8:59 a.m. Frank de Jong, <fde...@earthsharing.ca> wrote:
This is Part I of Fred Harrison's latest work. Humans became a hugely successful species because we generated rent and shared it. But now the rent is being appropriated and misused by a minority impoverishing the majority and destroying nature. Frank

Life on Earth: Part 1: #WeAreRent

Frank de Jong

Jan 22, 2021, 11:03:42 AM1/22/21
to Earthsharing Canada Google Group

Jassal Devpreet

Jan 22, 2021, 11:42:49 AM1/22/21
to earthshar...@googlegroups.com
Nice Video.....Just like a book has copyrights the video must have copyright too and a short video of the book must be released for the common man to understand.  If someone wants to understand the book in details he can read the book.