Trump meme

Frank de Jong

Apr 2, 2020, 5:28:05 PM4/2/20
to Earthsharing Canada Google Group
This is a quote from an American Georgist Kris Feder) that I asked one our our Canadian Georgists (Fij Robinson, Saskatoon) to make into a meme.  : )
Trump meme.jpg

Suzanne Honsl

Apr 2, 2020, 5:46:32 PM4/2/20
to freelanddw via Earthsharing Canada
Yes!!!!!

On Apr 2, 2020, at 5:27 PM, Frank de Jong <fde...@earthsharing.ca> wrote:

This is a quote from an American Georgist Kris Feder) that I asked one our our Canadian Georgists (Fij Robinson, Saskatoon) to make into a meme.  : )

<Trump meme.jpg>

Polito

Apr 2, 2020, 7:34:06 PM4/2/20
to earthshar...@googlegroups.com
Good one!

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 5:28 PM Frank de Jong <fde...@earthsharing.ca> wrote:
This is a quote from an American Georgist Kris Feder) that I asked one our our Canadian Georgists (Fij Robinson, Saskatoon) to make into a meme.  : )

Toward the end of her career, as she was speaking at a midwestern college, a student asked, “Miss Keller, is there anything that could have been worse than losing your sight?” Keller replied: “Yes, I could have lost my vision.

John Riviere-Anderson

Apr 2, 2020, 9:08:28 PM4/2/20
to freelanddw via Earthsharing Canada