Millennials set to reap huge rewards of inheritance boom

Dave Johnson

Dec 30, 2017, 8:33:04 AM12/30/17
to earthshar...@googlegroups.com

Two things strike me from this article. One is that the Halifax Building Society does not appear to have any difficulty in assessing the value of all property in the U.K. (para. 5). Also the revenue presently being derived from Inheritance Taxes (IHT) is one thousandth of that value. It makes me think that the Single Tax (LVT) could well suffice to finance government. Especially if most of the revenue were to be paid out as a dividend to all. Of course they could opt to pay off the U.S. debt instead, and thereby reclaim America!

Dave Johnson