Henry George Foundation of Canada, Wine & Cheese, Sat, March 23rd, 4 - 7pm

Frank de Jong

Mar 12, 2019, 9:49:26 PM3/12/19
to Earthsharing Canada Google Group
Hello all you mad Georgists,

I'm hosting a Wine and Cheese drop-in at my Toronto house on Saturday, March 23, from 4 - 7 pm and would love it if you're available to pop over for some wine, munchies and George talk'en!

I still live in Yukon till September, but I'll be in TO next week for my March break, and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to have an HG get together.

Send me a quick e-mail if you have any questions or if you think you'll be able to drop by.  fde...@earthsharing.ca

I'm near Lansdowne and Bloor, at 210 St Helens Ave.

Hope you can drop by!

Frank de Jong

rud...@sasktel.net

Mar 12, 2019, 11:19:44 PM3/12/19
to earthshar...@googlegroups.com
Won’t be making it to TO - not many tickets and would require me to cough up (like a fur ball) something close to $2000 which ain’t gonna happen - unless I win the lottery this week which, of course, I’m planning on, and would mean I will be at your HG shindig 🤣🎶😎 xo

Sent from my iPhone

BGHearns

Mar 13, 2019, 6:17:34 AM3/13/19
to earthshar...@googlegroups.com
Duly noted.
If I can make it, I'll catch up with you.

Bruce

Liz Couture

Mar 13, 2019, 7:39:52 AM3/13/19
to earthshar...@googlegroups.com
I think I can make and would like very much to try. I am leading a Drawdown RIchmond Hill tram and we work on Saturdays, but I will change the schedule. Please send reminder as it nears. Look forward to discussions with you all.
Liz C

Sent from my iPhone

Sue Honsl

Mar 13, 2019, 8:17:33 AM3/13/19
to earthshar...@googlegroups.com
Frank
I’ll be there. It will be great seeing you and whoever else is there.
 Sue

Sent from my iPhone

Frank de Jong

Mar 13, 2019, 11:06:59 AM3/13/19
to Earthsharing Canada Google Group
great, either way!!

Frank

Izzy Gliener

Mar 14, 2019, 4:22:12 PM3/14/19
to earthshar...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Frank.  What a good idea!  Unfortunately, I am a long way fromToronto and will not be able to visit with you.   My best to all Georgists - I hope to meet some of you in Pittsburgh at the summer conference.    Keep the Faith!    Izzy Gliener
Izzy Gliener

freel...@yahoo.ca

Mar 15, 2019, 2:23:33 PM3/15/19
to earthshar...@googlegroups.com
Frank  I cannot make it but I would like you to send an invite to my Daughter Katie  who  lives in Parkdale and teaches in Toronto .The Foreign Minister should  go but I know she would not have the time. She is the only one of my daughters who has read Progress and Poverty.  I you are driving from the Yukon south between April15 and July 1 email me as I will be in peace river  and it is only 1.5 hrs out of your way. Katie,s email is freel...@gmail.com.  Don Freeland

Sent from my iPad