Fwd: Land—now available online

Frank de Jong

Nov 11, 2015, 12:44:44 PM11/11/15
to Earthsharing Canada Google Group
As you might already know, my book Land: A New Paradigm for a Thriving World got published earlier this year. Land presents an economic solution grounded in both science, as well as in a recognition of our mutual interconnectedness. It offers a solution that, if applied, could solve many social and economic issues at a root level.

1. Online version of Land
Writing this book has been a labor of love, borne out of a sense of compassion for what’s going on in the world today. In that same spirit of love, I offer you this work today as a gift. You are welcome to read the entire work online, and freely share it with others.

2. Print copy
A lot of work has been put into this book—also by the people at North Atlantic Books, my publisher. Consider supporting their work by browsing their catalog, or by recommending to your friends books by other North Atlantic Books authors.

3. Spanish translation
Marko Vlahovic of the AMYCA Foundation has graciously volunteered to translate Landinto Spanish! The translation is still in process, but you can already access it here. Marko is volunteering his time and energy, so if you feel drawn to financially support Marko in his work, you can contribute here.

If you feel moved to make a contribution toward my work, I would appreciate it as well; your contribution enables me to create and share more awesome stuff with the world in the future. Or perhaps you might think of another way to contribute to help bring more love and beauty into this world. Go do that, then! :) Either way, everybody wins.

Love,

Martin Adams
Executive Director | Progress.org
Author, Land: A New Paradigm for a Thriving World
Copyright © 2015 Progress.org LLC, All rights reserved.
You most likely signed up through the Progress.org website.

Our mailing address is:
Progress.org LLC
21177 Calistoga Road #501
Middletown, CA 95461

Lawson

Nov 11, 2015, 12:58:56 PM11/11/15
to earthshar...@googlegroups.com
Frank,  I have the book - haven't read it yet.  You may be interested in a Dutch organization Ex-tax Project and their 2 minute video  http://www.ex-tax.com/

Lawson

Dave Johnson

Nov 11, 2015, 4:45:14 PM11/11/15
to earthshar...@googlegroups.com
Frank

I purchased this book and have enjoyed reading it. I also got Trish Hennesey of C.C.P.A. Ontario interested in reading it and she told me she will order it. It is a good update of Georgist principles, well written and researched with plenty of references. Recommended reading.

Dave Johnson

Erich Jacoby Hawkins, Barrie Green Party

Nov 11, 2015, 7:14:47 PM11/11/15
to earthshar...@googlegroups.com