Special April 1 Toronto screening of Bosnia Rising - email me for your invite

Erich Jacoby Hawkins, Barrie Green Party

Mar 18, 2015, 11:15:08 PM3/18/15
to earthshar...@googlegroups.com
Hello fellow Earthsharers,

There will be a special screening of the new film "Bosnia Rising", about applying Georgist remedies to the economic situation in Bosnia, in Toronto on April 1.

The screening is being hosted by Andrew Gilbert, Assistant Professor of Anthropology at McMaster and Dr. Edith Klein, graduate program adviser at CERES (Center for European, Russian, and Eurasian Studies), University of Toronto.

Following the film, Prof. Gilbert will moderate a panel discussion featuring Vanessa Redgrave, noted Georgist Fred Harrison who appears in the film, and Damir Arsenijevic, editor of the book "Unbribable Bosnia"

It will be at the University of Toronto, from 7 - 9 pm.

If you are interested in attending, send me your name and email address ASAP and we'll put you on the list to get an official invitation so you can attend for FREE.

Erich Jacoby-Hawkins,
on behalf of
Robert Schalkenbach Foundation
Er...@BarrieGreens.ca

Patricia Sinclair

Mar 19, 2015, 10:36:46 AM3/19/15
to earthshar...@googlegroups.com
Hello Erich
Thank you for the invitation.  I would most certainly be interested in attending if you still have space.
Regards,
Patricia Sinclair

Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 23:14:57 -0400
From: er...@barriegreens.ca
To: earthshar...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Special April 1 Toronto screening of Bosnia Rising - email me for your invite

Sue Honsl

Mar 19, 2015, 12:52:04 PM3/19/15
to earthshar...@googlegroups.com
Erich,

I would be very interested in attending. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Sue

Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 23:14:57 -0400
From: er...@barriegreens.ca
To: earthshar...@googlegroups.com

Francis Peddle

Mar 20, 2015, 2:32:49 PM3/20/15
to earthshar...@googlegroups.com
Erich,

Are you staying over on April 1st? If so I will book a couple of rooms at the Madison. Vanessa and entourage are staying nearby at the Holiday Inn at 280 Bloor.

Has anyone responded to the Earthsharing invite?

Best,

Frank

Erich Jacoby Hawkins, Barrie Green Party

Mar 20, 2015, 2:42:48 PM3/20/15
to earthshar...@googlegroups.com
Sure, I might as well stay over. Coincidentally, I'm now having a family dinner in Toronto on the 2nd - so maybe I'll stay down in the city during the day and have my family join me, instead of going to Barrie & back twice.

Here are the respondents via Earthsharing Canada:

Andrzej (Andrew) Chlobowski     ita...@cogeco.ca
Liz Couture    lizco...@hotmail.com

Dave Johnson        dav...@shaw.ca

Patricia Sinclair    patricia.s...@sympatico.ca

Sue Honsl    sueh...@sympatico.ca

Paraic is on vacation until March 24, so send him an invite on the assumption that he'll attend: paraic...@roxul.com

That was all from that avenue.

Erich.

Francis Peddle

Mar 20, 2015, 4:27:26 PM3/20/15
to earthshar...@googlegroups.com
Erich,

Sounds good. I will book both of us in for the evening of April 1st.

Have a good weekend.

Frank

Jassal Devpreet

Mar 20, 2015, 10:14:40 PM3/20/15
to earthshar...@googlegroups.com
Hi Erich,

I will be away on a business trip on April 1, 15. Enjoy the presentation hope you make a audio recording so that we can listen to it later.

With Regards,

Devpreet Jassal

Paraic Lally

Mar 22, 2015, 11:39:29 AM3/22/15
to earthshar...@googlegroups.com
Erich,

Is it possible to get 3 tickets? For me, my nephew, Fergal Lally and his girlfriend Amy. I am not 100% about them. I don't mind paying.

Paraic