Fwd: Time for some honesty...

1 view

Frank de Jong

Mar 24, 2015, 11:51:19 AM3/24/15
to Earthsharing Canada Google Group
Now that Metrolinks in Toronto has started using LVT, the Green Party of Ontario is more confident in pushing it. They're the first political party to do so in Ontario. Excellent!!!

They are also opposing the sale of the electricity grid, which also follows HG thinking. Monopolistic assets should be public. It's fine if such assets are private so long as the full rent is captured.

Frank de Jong

Mar 24, 2015, 1:39:34 PM3/24/15
to earthshar...@googlegroups.com
Yes, this is good. All three of the tools listed are in the line of charging for use of land. Drivers may resent 2 of them, though.

Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 08:51:18 -0700
Subject: Fwd: Time for some honesty...
From: fde...@earthsharing.ca
To: earthshar...@googlegroups.com