The property billboards that reveal the truth about Britain’s luxury housing market

Dave Johnson

Apr 5, 2017, 12:55:49 PM4/5/17
to earthshar...@googlegroups.com
Rent seeking goes global. How privilege and class has caught up with Britain to hasten their demise.

This tragedy and travesty of the loss of the commons is a stark warning. Prepare for another wave of immigration from Britain.

There is little comfort in saying “We told you so”. The root of all inequality in the world is land appropriation by the privileged, - or rent seeking. We have to get back to our roots and reclaim rights to land – or its rental value!

Dave Johnson