Tell us your story!

Google Earth Outreach

Mar 7, 2011, 7:09:52 PM3/7/11
to Google Earth Outreach Announcements
The Google for Nonprofits team is searching for great stories about
how organizations like yours are making positive changes through their
work. No matter how big or small, we want to hear about what you or
your nonprofit is doing to change the world. Share your story by
completing a simple and quick form by March 10th and we may feature
you on the Google for Nonprofits website. This will be a great way to
inspire others by your work and gain more visibility for your cause!

Click here to get to the form: https://services.google.com/fb/forms/NonprofitStory/

Thanks so much for your help!

Tanya on behalf of the Google Earth Outreach team