Packed on 1 Sep 2014 was available on 31 Aug 2014 !!!

M Jayaraman

Sep 1, 2014, 8:25:07 AM9/1/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,

I received a message in my WhatsApp yesterday night a packet of Namkeen,
which is packed on 1 Sep 2014 !!!!

M Jayaraman

(See attached file: Haldirams-Namkeen.jpg)

Disclaimer:

The information contained in this e-mail is intended for the person or entity
to which it is addressed, and it may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review or other use of this mail or taking any action based on it
by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.
If you receive this e-mail by mistake, please contact the sender, and delete all
copies of this mail.This e-mail has been scanned and verified by McAfee SaaS
Email Security, formerly MX Logic.
Haldirams-Namkeen.jpg

Mahendra Kumar Gupta

Sep 3, 2014, 3:18:09 AM9/3/14
to dwarka-residents
Strange.

--
Membership Application- Please visit...
http://www.dwarkaforum.org/self-support/

We are on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Dwarkaforum
DWARKA FORUM (Regd) www.dwarkaforum.org
---

amarnath khera

Sep 3, 2014, 12:10:25 PM9/3/14
to dwarka-residents
कितने दुख और हैरानी की बात हैै।

सवाल यह हैै कि विश्वस्तरीय ब़ांड पर भी भरोसा नहीं कर सकते ।

Mahendra Kumar Gupta

Sep 4, 2014, 4:49:56 AM9/4/14
to dwarka-residents
This cannot happen without collusion between inspectors and the companies.  Money has power therefore the term "money power" was coined. Company might have though that the product will be on shelfs after the print date.  Any shopkeeper can vouch  that he keeps receiving such "dated" items at times.  Same is the case of maximum price which are now printed up to thrice from the sale value by the company, as demanded of big outlets and shops in posh colonies.  In small markets where there is competition, we can purchase them at half rates from the MRP printed on these items.

ramnathkumar2006

Sep 4, 2014, 4:50:05 AM9/4/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
I bought amul milk on 27th july and it had the stamp of 29th july as dare of production. This too was widely circulated on whatsapp.
Ramnath Kumar
Evergreen Apt
Sector 7

Sent from Samsung Mobile

REJIMON C K

Sep 4, 2014, 5:26:27 AM9/4/14
to DWARKA FORUM, Prevention of Food Adulteration Director, foodsaf...@nic.in, Food Safety Delhi Region, c...@fssai.gov.in
How could it be possible ??
I think this is ONLY possible that a PRODUCT is Produced  Today (4/9/2014) At the time of Packing they put DATE STAMP in LABEL with  5th or 6th.

I am sure PFA & FSSA may be aware of this but alleged nexus let it go. If that not be the case there will be some action.

Mere forwarding won't work.. Please make complaint and follow-up, if you want SAFE yourself and others.

Write to

Food Safety and Standards Authority of India,
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare

Ground Floor,CHEB Building,
Near FDA Bhawan,Kotla Road,
New Delhi-110002
Telefax- 011-23215024
E-Mail: aod...@fssai.gov.in

Shri K. K. Jindal
Food Safety Commissioner Department of Food Safety, GNCT of Delhi, A-20, Lawrence Road Industrial Area, Ring Road, Delhi-110035.
Tel: 011-27194858,Fax: 011-27153846

REJIMON C K.
Sent over wireless Network ... Google Nexus Phone.

ramnathkumar2006

Sep 5, 2014, 2:45:50 AM9/5/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com, Prevention of Food Adulteration Director, foodsaf...@nic.in, Food Safety Delhi Region, c...@fssai.gov.in
Dear Mr. Rejimon,
Thanks. Next time i come across such a thing i wll carry it to this place.
Ramnath Kumar

Sitaram

Sep 5, 2014, 2:46:04 AM9/5/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
it is not the packing date but the USE BY DATE. this message is in circulation for quite some time in other forums too

thanks
sitaram

DWARKA FORUM (Regd) http://www.dwarkaforum.org/

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "DWARKA FORUM (Regd)" group.

Membership Application- Please visit...
http://www.dwarkaforum.org/self-support/

We are on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Dwarkaforum
DWARKA FORUM (Regd) http://www.dwarkaforum.org/

---
Membership Application- Please visit...
http://www.dwarkaforum.org/self-support/

We are on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Dwarkaforum
DWARKA FORUM (Regd) http://www.dwarkaforum.org/

---

REJIMON C K.
Sent over wireless Network ... Google Nexus Phone.

Sareen Dwarka

Sep 5, 2014, 2:46:39 AM9/5/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com, DWARKA FORUM
Amul had issued clarification earlier saying for their packing its mentioned as used before ..... shelf life date

Which i believe not applicable for such eatable of Haldi Ram

Sent from my iPhone