Diwali celebrations - diff views

Sareen Dwarka

Oct 23, 2014, 5:48:56 AM10/23/14
to DWARKA FORUM
Personally not in favour of appealing for cracker less diwali and water less holi as expressed by few members on this forum..

I personally advise my near and dear ones to celebrate these two main festivals with full zeal using crackers, lights , colours but in controlled sensible manner, not hurting / minimum dis-comfort to others.

Sent from my iPhone

R. Dua

Oct 23, 2014, 11:40:28 PM10/23/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com

Just an updt.The air is full of smoghanging.Unbreathable.
Driving back from Gurgaon.
The good side that less crackers burnt by kids this diwali.
Hope smog clears by morning.

--
Membership Application- Please visit...
http://www.dwarkaforum.org/self-support/

We are on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Dwarkaforum
DWARKA FORUM (Regd) www.dwarkaforum.org
---

Ramnath Kumar

Oct 25, 2014, 11:49:07 AM10/25/14
to DWARKA FORUM
To set an example why not DF start a campaign to make next Diwali cracker free, noise free, pollution free? We need to start now and work on this during the next one year very hard. Need to convince every society member to celebrate next Diwali without fire works. It is very sad to look at the roads and within the society premises the quantum of litter a day after Diwali.

Ramnath Kumar
Evergreen Apartments
Sector-7

SK MALIK