Fwd: Meeting to discuss - Objection / Petition for modification to Delhi Development Authority from changing land use of 6.80 Ha(16.80 acres) of land in Zone F( adjacent to JPN Apex Trauma Centre, Ch. Jhandu Singh Marg, near Safdarjung Enclave) from Recreational( District Park) to Public and Semi-Public use(Hospital PS-1 and other Public and Semi-Public Facilities).

REJIMON C K

Nov 1, 2014, 7:20:27 AM11/1/14
to DWARKA FORUM

Every where DDA changing land use.

I heard even Dwarka they plan to change with green especially near to pvt schools.
Note it public is one
Semi public goes wider.

As mentioned by some for everything
Now 1 need to file a PIL against PIL and demand grievances systems n if that not working only pil that too amount to be from all concerned officials responsible

Send by Wireless Device

Nov 1, 2014, 8:51:42 AM11/1/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
We also filed objections to Land Use Change in Sector 24 for Garbage Management site. I have still not heard from Mr. Brijesh Kumar Mishra on that issue. Still waiting.

Further, in a meeting with the Chief Engineer (Dwarka) I came to know that DDA has two categories of Green; MP Green and Recreational Green. Though they did not clarify the difference. But they casually said that partial construction work can take place on Recreational Green as in the case with Bharat Vandana Park.

Shobhit Chauhan
RTI Activist
Founder President: Ek Sangharsh (Regd. NGO)
Mobile: 0-9717063875

--
Membership Application- Please visit...
http://www.dwarkaforum.org/self-support/

We are on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Dwarkaforum
DWARKA FORUM (Regd) www.dwarkaforum.org
---

sushil...@gmail.com

Nov 1, 2014, 9:08:00 AM11/1/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
Frinends
Let me inform you all that on the objection filled by all of including from DF,in the chairmanship of Member Engineer a meeting has been called.DF has also received the invitation to attend.Date and venue will be known by Monday.We request all of you to give input.
Regards
Sushil
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

From: Shobhit Chauhan <chauhans...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2014 17:03:55 +0530

Diwan Singh

Nov 1, 2014, 10:39:59 AM11/1/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
Sushil,
Same was told to us when we raised question about Bharat vandana Park, in the Water Body Committee meeting held on 29th Oct. We expressed our desire that it be developed into a Biodiversity Park. He told us that there are 3-4 groups in Dwarka that want Bharat Vandana Park to develop the other way. Do you know any such group that may be interested in concrete development there ? Can we please meet such groups and discuss the matter.

Or, is it that  the Chief Engineer was trying to mislead us!
He also told us that the matter can only be tackled at ministerial level.

Its sad that recreational green permits constructions. If they get through with these plans, it would be a greater burden on already scarce resources of Dwarka, water specifically.  And, especially, I feel sorry for the rare wildlife like hare, monitor lizard and the last family of Neelgai that are struggling to survive after a large jungle was destroyed by Metro for its yard operations.

In the meanwhile, the campaign to get it converted into Biodiversity park is yet to to be taken up in a full fledged manner. Some urgent engagments have occupied the time. Hopefully, in a fortnight or so, we shall meet in a bigger group and chalk out the strategy. Please, all those interested, be prepared.
Capt Mann has taken responsibility to get signatures from as many people. He is already on the job.

Diwan Singh

Yamuna Satyagraha
Ridge Bachao Andolan
Campaign for Preservation of Commons

Diwan Singh

Nov 1, 2014, 10:40:19 AM11/1/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
Shobhit,

Today, I received the letter for hearing. Its at 11 AM on 18 Nov at Vikas Sadan, INA.
In your case, the letter may be reaching in next few days probably. So, wait.

--
Membership Application- Please visit...
http://www.dwarkaforum.org/self-support/

We are on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Dwarkaforum
DWARKA FORUM (Regd) www.dwarkaforum.org
---

sushil...@gmail.com

Nov 1, 2014, 11:13:38 AM11/1/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
No idea.
Thanks.
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

From: Diwan Singh <diwan...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2014 19:51:17 +0530

R. Dua

Nov 2, 2014, 12:25:09 AM11/2/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com

Thnx DF for speaking for environment issues.
May God give strength to all those who speak up for Nature and all its creation.
These Green areas are lungs of the city. What use will be all the buildings if we can't breathe fresh air.

Arun Banerjee

Nov 2, 2014, 12:25:21 AM11/2/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com

Although it is out of context but can't stop mentioning that the migratory birds vanished after some religious function was held at Okhla wherein crackers were bursted.
For BV Park
In case of construction, if essential it should be with biodegradable material like bamboo house, etc. No concrete structure be allowed if BVP is to be made Biodiversity Park.
We have seen natures fury in many forms. Lesson need to be learnt before it's too late.
Arun

Shashi Kapoor

Nov 2, 2014, 12:25:47 AM11/2/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
Need is to unite and form a representative body having support from various NGO's/like minded people/DF etc which should be the sole agency to represent people across Dwarka to discuss with various agencies like DDA/Horticulture/MCD/UD etc. This step would give unity of command before any agency who as of now are gaining time/flouting laid down norms on one pretext or the other. This is the only reason that Bharat Vandana Park is yet to see tangible progress.Unless this is done development/progress will just be a dream. Please consider my view point.Sender: Shashi Kapoor,General Secretary, Sukh Dukh Ke Saathi

Sent from my iPhone

Rama

Nov 2, 2014, 3:08:15 AM11/2/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com

I filed a detailed representation / objections. I recd a letter from DDA yesterday to attend a hearing. I will forward my representations and also further inputs for us to oppose this as a united force..

On 1 Nov 2014 22:07, "R. Dua" <r.du...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thnx DF for speaking for environment issues.
May God give strength to all those who speak up for Nature and all its creation.
These Green areas are lungs of the city. What use will be all the buildings if we can't breathe fresh air.

Shobhit Chauhan

Nov 2, 2014, 4:32:26 AM11/2/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
Thanks.
My letter has also come, i just checked in office. I am also told that the area Councillor Praveen Rana also filed an objection and he has also been called for the hearing. (Y)

Shobhit Chauhan
RTI Activist
Founder President: Ek Sangharsh (Regd. NGO)
Mobile: 0-9717063875

REJIMON C K

Nov 3, 2014, 8:56:04 AM11/3/14
to DWARKA FORUM
Dear All,

How many more association and bdoy we going create in Dwarka? Ofcourse we have lot of space but will that help ?

Even before forming DF we tried to bring existing one and to have one, but it failed..
da
I am not critising(it may sound thogh)..
There are Federations- Vikas Munch and what not....How many of us know about them and their actions or representations.

On the other hand we have DF- One of its----- Have any one of you seen this kind of organisaiton ? Even a non member can participate in this forum , express whether his point matters or not. Technology and internet helped to share large public interest info sharing throught this forum... It puts every one on board.. Its membership is open to all Dwarkites.. Its governing body allows over 21 GB Members elected by its members..

Look today what DF GB... The people who were earlier there in GB, moved out to make way for others to Lead and set example... As DF constitution doesn't allow any one to continue for more than 2 term- This clause was put up with full knowledge that organisation not become Individual centric,,,,, Where on this part we have such organisation...???

You all know DF have reputation from President of India to Man on Street doing cleaning as Safai Karamchari...

DF have transparency, consulting and most importnatly so called term INCLUSIVNESS.. We all have diffrent names may differ on our views but we all in this forum stand under one name called Dwarka Forum. and go by what Majority..

Still we find people want create new organisation----- Let me tell you all it will create but will not solve the problem,, it will divide us further...We cant stop others forming new organisations as it take mere 7 people to form.

So my humble request and appeal to all Dwarkites JOIN DF, Contribute, bring out your leadership qualities and good intension if any to do for our own Dwarka..

Together we all could achieve a lot....

 Jai Dwarka...!!!

REJIMON C K.
Sent over wireless Network ... Google Nexus Phone.

Arun Banerjee

Nov 3, 2014, 10:03:31 AM11/3/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
Reji Sir,
My Association with DF is not long but what I like and appreciate is its open platform wherein any Dwarkaties can participate to put forward his thought and views for larger benefit of the sub-city. More  importantly its work towards making Dwarka sub-city a good place to live is more creditable. There may be many who are associated with MC of the CGHS but when they represent DF they speak of the local area. This reflects their love for the area and locality.
There is no doubt that internet and group discussions in DF blog have put all the 29 Sectors, pockets very close to each other.
This spirit of unity is adorable. and must be carried on.
Arun

অরূণ ব্যানার্জী
αrun ßanerjee
Use email save tree