Fwd: MPD 2021 - DEATH WARRANT of Delhi about to be Signed ...... RISE PEOPLE

REJIMON C K

Sep 3, 2015, 8:08:30 AM9/3/15
to DWARKA FORUM, sd...@googlegroups.com, Rajiv Kakria, Dir Master Plan
It going to be a reality by 2020 most of the Residents of Delhi have to leave Delhi and may have to come for work in Delhi, if need be.
Peaceful living in Delhi won't be possible. Water, Electricity, Traffic, Pollution, all will affect.

So called MASTER PLANNER  (MPD Division) sound like as if they are SLAVE of Land Mafia, Real Estate Companies, Politicians etc.
In their dictionary PLAN = an idea that remain on PAPER not for IMPLEMENTATION.

Sep 4, 2015, 3:42:42 AM9/4/15
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com, Rajiv Kakria
Sir,

Its a well drafted news item which has highlighted the problems being faced by one third of the residents. As ground floor is shop and rest three floors are residential.  It also depicts how wrong planning and misuse of power and authority is making hell the residential character of not only lanes but streets also. This is ultimately resulting is parking problem, pollution, free movement of residents inside the colony and many more. Mixed land use is a commercial activity which is of late causing inconvenience to local residents.

More importantly the population density of Delhi is on the rise and creating more mixed land use streets will make Delhi no livable.

Next with the coming up Vendors Act what will happen to Delhi streets is just can't be imagined. Mixed land use and Vendors Act will make a mess of the street and area earmarked for it. Already no space is left in any residential colony where area can be earmarked for Vendors.

It is, therefore, in larger interest to provide peaceful living of residents not to allow more streets to change its land use. Let the residential character of on area stay residential.

Arun Banerjee

--
Membership Application- Please visit...
http://www.dwarkaforum.org/self-support/

We are on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Dwarkaforum
DWARKA FORUM (Regd) www.dwarkaforum.org
---

অরূণ ব্যানার্জী
αrun ßanerjee
Dwarka
Use email save tree

Surjit Chetal

Sep 4, 2015, 5:44:46 AM9/4/15
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
NGT is the only agency which can come to our rescue