3 women CRPF personnel killed in a road accident in Delhi

Sareen Dwarka

Apr 23, 2014, 9:33:13 AM4/23/14
to DWARKA FORUM

3 women CRPF personnel killed in a road accident in Delhi

Subhajit Sengupta CNN-IBN | 23-Apr-2014 10:32 AM

New Delhi: Three women Central Reserve Police Force personnel were killed and 17 others injured when the paramilitary force bus was hit by a speeding truck in Delhi's Dwarka area on Wednesday morning.

The tragic accident happened at around 6:30 am on Wednesday in Sector 19 of Dwarka in south west Delhi. Some of the injured personnel are said to be in serious condition.

The truck driver fled from the spot and police have launched a manhunt to trace and arrest him.

Sent from my iPhone

Mahendra Kumar Gupta

Apr 23, 2014, 12:49:41 PM4/23/14
to dwarka-residents
This accident has occured due to non - working of speed light at sec. 14 crossing for a long time.

--
Membership Application- Please visit...
http://www.dwarkaforum.org/self-support/

We are on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Dwarkaforum
DWARKA FORUM (Regd) www.dwarkaforum.org
---

Babu Mk

Apr 24, 2014, 12:55:48 AM4/24/14
to dwarka-residents, asheesh mamgain, akhilesh...@yahoo.co.in
Dear Mr.  Asheesh  & Mr. Akhilesh Pandey,

Please refer to the aforesaid accident happened in front of NLU / Police quarters of sector 16B & 14 crossing o wednesday morning around 6.30 PM.  We the residents in sector 16B started living from 2006  and at that time the area was quite lonely.  But now the IP university  and NLU  etc. started and thousands of residents shifted to this area  as well as schools started functional.   I  on behalf of of President of RWA  written number of letters/ complaints to various deptts. for installing a speed breaker.  I also approached Dwarka Forum (Regd) then president Shri Rejimon CK  also made several complaints for the speed breaker which is the only one solution for the same.  During our time we have witnessed more than 100 fatal accidents here in this red light area  with the death cases of 1 or two but now this is a major one  3 deaths on the spot  and and 7-8 are in coma  and others are with injuries.  Especially for this red light the solution is a speed breaker on all 4 roads before red light.   since the area is quite lonely nobody bothers to check other sides as well as the red lights.  some times the red lights are not working due to technical problems  or electricity problems etc. etc.

atleast now the concerned deptt. should awake  and a serious action/ necessary step is to be taken  otherwise this red light is waiting for other victims.

Mr. Asheesh Please publish in news paper  for necessary action.
Mr. Akhilesh - for publication in jagron
dwarka forum  -  please take necessary step for a speed breaker.

With best regards
Babu M.K
Member of Dwarka Forum (Regd)
Ex-president of RWA sector 16B

On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 7:03 PM, Sareen Dwarka <sareen...@gmail.com> wrote:

Babu Mk

Apr 24, 2014, 1:15:04 AM4/24/14
to dwarka-residents, asheesh mamgain, akhilesh...@yahoo.co.in
correction -    please read the time as  6.30 .am  wednesday morning,

Shobhit Chauhan

Apr 24, 2014, 1:14:56 AM4/24/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com, asheesh mamgain, akhilesh...@yahoo.co.in
Apr 24, 2014, 1:42:30 PM4/24/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com, asheesh mamgain, akhilesh...@yahoo.co.in
Accidents happens mainly because of over speed, especially early morning, late night and where there is less traffic. All the signals should be working and also there should be road hump before the signals and also before the bus stops.So that vehicles will automatically reduce its speed on the speed breakers. We need one in sector 4 Rajapuri busstop as soon as possible.Many children cross the road to catch the school bus.

Regards.
Mythili Attavar

Shobhit Chauhan

Jun 17, 2014, 2:05:21 AM6/17/14
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com, asheesh mamgain, akhilesh...@yahoo.co.in
Mail I received today from the Traffic Department on the issues in question. FYI Please.