Re: Supreme Court monitored CBI enquiry now must in Vyapam scam and mysterious unnatural deaths during SIT probe including of journalist Akshay Singh

REJIMON C K

Jul 6, 2015, 5:40:54 AM7/6/15
to SUBHASH CHANDRA AGRAWAL, DWARKA FORUM, sd...@googlegroups.com
Highly disgusting
The entire incident whether its 25 or 45 or 1.  There must be proper investigation.
Human are not valued in our country as evident from this SCAM. This just because a substantial portion of our public are either Silent Supporters or Biased.
They think it will not happen to them or their next generation.
Without going to political accusation and debate a thorough probe is must.

On Sun, Jul 5, 2015 at 9:10 PM, SUBHASH CHANDRA AGRAWAL <subhashcha...@gmail.com> wrote:

Supreme Court monitored CBI enquiry now must in Vyapam scam and mysterious unnatural deaths during SIT probe including of journalist Akshay Singh

Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister has been continuously avoiding pleadings for a Supreme Court monitored CBI enquiry into infamous Vyapam scam having till now taken 45 unnatural and mysterious deaths during the course of enquiry by a Special Investigating Team (SIT) with more and more being added now including even of a young journalist Akshay Singh having gone to Jhabua (MP) for the investigating news-story on the big scam involving hi-fi politicians and others.

Shivraj Singh Chauhan is insisting that order for the CBI enquiry should come from Supreme Court or Jabalpur High Court. Since SIT was formed on directions of Jabalpur High Court, and deaths are occurring during SIT investigation which itself is also being questioned by many, it is for Supreme Court to intervene in the matter for a Supreme Court monitored CBI enquiry in Vyapam scam and mysterious unnatural deaths during SIT investigation including that of journalist Akshay Singh so as to avoid regular such mysterious deaths. It is indeed unfortunate that state-government is not at his own writing to Union Home Ministry or approaching courts for a Supreme Court monitored CBI enquiry in Vyapam scam and mysterious deaths occurred during SIT investigation. Shivraj Singh Chahan government has lost all its creditability in the matter with insensitive Home Minister Babulal Gaur in his ministry who terms even unnatural and mysterious deaths as usual feature! What more BJP General Secretary Kailash Vijayvargiya standing right next to Shivraj Chauhan and assigned to respond to media-queries on Akshay Singh mockingly laughed off serious matter.

Rather after death of journalist Akshay Singh, even Broadcast Editors Association (BEA) of India and News Broadcasters Association of India (NBA) can approach Supreme Court with a plea of Supreme Court monitored CBI enquiry in the Vyapam scam and mysterious deaths during SIT probe including of journalist Akshay Singh.

SUBHASH CHANDRA AGRAWAL

(Guinness Record Holder & RTI Activist)

1775 Kucha Lattushah

Dariba, Chandni Chowk

DELHI 110006 (India)

Mobile 9810033711    Fax      23254036

E-mail  subhashcha...@gmail.com

            subhashag...@gmail.com

https://www.facebook.com/SubhashAgrawalRTIactivist

Follow me on twitter @subhashrti

05.07.2015

GOVMP/E/2015/00592

--
REJIMON C K.
Sent over wireless Network ... Google Nexus Phone.

Surjit Chetal

Jul 6, 2015, 11:52:13 AM7/6/15
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
most of the state institutions are VYAPAM only.
Ultimately u will find the main culprits are politicians only No scam at this Scale can continue for a decade that is why this delay
chetal sk

--
Membership Application- Please visit...
http://www.dwarkaforum.org/self-support/

We are on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Dwarkaforum
DWARKA FORUM (Regd) www.dwarkaforum.org
---

Sharma Vinod

Jul 6, 2015, 11:52:16 AM7/6/15
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com, sd...@googlegroups.com, SUBHASH CHANDRA AGRAWAL

Supreme Court should take suo moto cognizance of matter

Arun Banerjee

Jul 6, 2015, 11:52:16 AM7/6/15
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com, SUBHASH CHANDRA AGRAWAL
HM has said unless courts directs no CBI enquiry. Let more coffins be added to the VYAPAM scam.

Arun Banerjee

--
Membership Application- Please visit...
http://www.dwarkaforum.org/self-support/

We are on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Dwarkaforum
DWARKA FORUM (Regd) www.dwarkaforum.org
---

অরূণ ব্যানার্জী
αrun ßanerjee
Dwarka
Use email save tree

Anil K Rajput

Jul 6, 2015, 11:52:16 AM7/6/15
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com
We all use to hear about Mafia in Italy and Russia
they left no trail after the crime .

Anil Rajput

On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 10:15 AM, REJIMON C K <reji...@gmail.com> wrote:

Mahendra Kumar Gupta

Jul 7, 2015, 4:15:34 AM7/7/15
to dwarka-residents
Everything is mysterious and suspicious.  How over 45 persons can be so timid to commit suicide?  If v have to die, we should die as a brave person facing the odds. Seeing such happenings for the first time in my life time.  Such things are read in the stories of "Ghosts, in novels or in some TV serials.  Nation need to know the truth and lost faith in the police under the state govt.

SK MALIK

Jul 7, 2015, 5:16:13 AM7/7/15
to dwarka-r...@googlegroups.com

Our home minister say country is ruled by court directives only and his thinking no enquiry required.
CM is party.
PM is silent.
Our courts shall take over Policy/ implementation/ administration of the country. Elected not required.