Re: Dwarka Requests Delhi Police to file CRIMINAL Case for NEGLIGENCE against DDA Chief Engineer Mr. D P Singh (MOST URGENT) FIR IPC section 304 Section 336 and Section 288

REJIMON C K

Aug 28, 2015, 1:26:58 AM8/28/15
to DCP-SW-Kannan Jagdishan, Bhim Sain Bassi, Jt. CP Southen Range, Secy to LG, LISTENING POST, SHO Sector 23, acp dwarka, P S Singh, ce...@dda.org.in, DDA, vc...@dda.org.in, c...@dda.org.in, dcptw...@nic.in, DWARKA FORUM, ce...@dda.org.in, Gulab Yadav, Parvesh Sahib Singh, sd...@googlegroups.com
To: The SHO
       Sector 23 PS

Sir,

We have been reporting of gross CRIMINAL NEGLIGENCE of DDA Chief Engineer for that last many months.

Here is one of the latest example few KM from your office i.e Just opposite to Sector 21 Metro station and T-Point that connect Road No. 210 and 226 corner of District Centre Plot. A huge pothole in which a car fall in, the commuters of the vehicles had escaped. But this could have fatal as the turning and light turn green the other vehicles could have hit the vehicle. The vehicle also damaged with Bumper and Wheel Balance lost with other parts come out.

We request you to issue a DD NO and asssign IO to investigate this matter and File FIR IPC section 304 (causing death by negligence), Section 336 (endangering life and safety of others)  and Section 288 (negligent conduct in respect of repairing or pulling down a building or structure)

Appreciate in the larger public safety, your good office will act switftly.

Thanking you,

Rejimon CK
453, Nav Sansad Vihar
Plot No. 4 Sector 22- Dwarka
New Delhi-77

On Sun, May 3, 2015 at 12:24 AM, REJIMON C K <reji...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Sir,

Allow me to refer to my email below dated 29/4/2015.

Today around 8.15 while I was walking near road No. 225 just 80 mtr away from Sector 23 Police Station found a horrific scene an accident where Senior Citzens and their family had NARROW ESCAPE.

The culprits are DDA Engineers of Dwarka mainly EE, SE, CE, EM. The service road junction between Himalay Apartment and Classic Apartment was digged up in the middle without any protection or warning. The elderly person who was driving at this blind spot barged into pile of debris and kerb stone placed centre of the road.

Finally some of the evening walkers had to help the family and get the vehicle out.
The pictures and video are self explanatory.

Please file an FIR against the concerned enginners and their hierarchy for Criminal Negligence.

Appreciate your action to protect the public.

Regards

Rejimon CK

Mr. R A Saneev (IPS)
DCP- SWD

Sir,

Allow us to draw to a news report where in NHAI staffs were booked by Madhya Pradesh Police under section 304 (causing death by negligence), ,Section 336 (endangering life and safety of others) and Section 288 (negligent conduct in respect of repairing or pulling down a building or structure) of the IPC.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bhopal/Bad-roads-NHAI-engineers-booked-for-youths-death-in-Betul-rapids/articleshow/39213831.cms?from=mdr

We would much appreciate your good office could guide us and explore a possibility of filing FIR against DDA Officials from Dwarka.

As your office is very well aware that not just common citizen its your department staff that equally affected in these roads and situations like Road Accident due to bad roads or bad designs or manholes or slab missing in footpaths or un authorised & un-protected digging, lack of street lights  to list a few.

 As RWA and Citizens we have been asking for attending these negligence by DDA Dwarka CE & its Team. However, reason best known to them they continue to IGNORE the Public and ENDANGERING PUBLIC SAFETY.

Appreciate if you could personally evaluate the possibility of filing Criminal Complaint in the interest of Securing a SAFETY for Dwarkites.

Regards

Rejimon CK
Enclosed: News Report of TOI
                 Copies of the Email to DDA & Evidences

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 2:25 PM, Sareen Dwarka <sareen...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Sir

Regret to inform you that, from last 3 months no action has been taken by your office on major public concern, despite  brought to your personal notice via our below  appended email dt 14 March.

Would request once again to please sensitise your relevant officers on major inconvenience faced by tax paying citizens on so called MASTER ROADS of DWARKA.

Look forward for some visible field action this time from your office please.

Sent from my iPhone

--
Membership Application- Please visit...
http://www.dwarkaforum.org/self-support/

We are on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Dwarkaforum
DWARKA FORUM (Regd) www.dwarkaforum.org
---

REJIMON C K.
Sent over wireless Network ... Google Nexus Phone.
P_20150828_091406.jpg
P_20150828_091346.jpg
P_20150502_202532.jpg
IMG_20150308_081458.jpg
Gmail - Appeal U_s 19(1) and Notice u_s 18 for denial of information Re_ RTI Application with DDA for Road No 210 service road along Sector 22- Digged.pdf