Re: DF: Traffic Police - Action Taken Report - Info under RTI.

Sanjeev Goyal

Aug 27, 2014, 11:15:35 PM8/27/14
to dcpth...@nic.in, jtcp...@nic.in, dwarka-residents, jtcp-...@nic.in
DWARKA FORUM Dwarka Ki Awaaz (Regn No. S-63070)
(A Welfare Association of Residents & RWA's / CGHS Representatives of
Dwarka Sub-City)

Regd. Office: 720, Pocket-1, Sector-14, Dwarka, New Delhi - 110078

Phone No. 011-20514195

E-mail: dwark...@gmail.com
www.dwarkaforum.org

Letter No. DP/SKG/074
27/Aug/2014

The Deputy Commissioner of Police,
Traffic (HQ), Traffic Head Quarter,
Todapur,
Delhi-110012.

Sir,

Reg: First Appeal under RTI.

We had vide letter no. DP/SKG/072 dated 27 Jun 2014 asked for
information about disposal status of following letters:

Letter No. DP/SKG/068 24/Mar/2014

Letter No. DP/SKG/069 05/May/2014

Letter No. DP/SKG/070 09/May/2014

Letter No. DP/SKG/071 18/Jun/2014

In response PIO cum DCP (Traffic (SR) has informed that replies to
these letters has already been sent to T.E./Branch and complaint
branch on 9 Aug 2014 vide this office no. 3820/DCP/T-SR dated 11 Aug
2014.

Ground of Appeal: All the above letters pertain to serious traffic
issues and till date no response to above letters have been received
by undersigned.

Prayer: Request that PIO be instructed to forward a copy of the reply
submitted to complaint branch to the applicant.

Thanks.

Yours faithfully,

(S K Goyal)
D-103, Shivam Apts,